Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Four Flies on Grey Velvet

Like Tree99Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th December 2011, 11:40 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
You could you say the 18 rated material is in the trailers and you're not coming to watch them!

Footprints was rated 12, but the trailers made the DVD an 18.
I agree. Parents who are intelligent and sensitive enough to keep an eye on their son's film watching habits will definitely understand this!

Greetings!
sawyer6 likes this.
Old 12th December 2011, 01:25 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda View Post
I agree. Parents who are intelligent and sensitive enough to keep an eye on their son's film watching habits will definitely understand this!

Greetings!
I still remember my dad getting back from the video libary with stuff like re-animator and hellraiser 2... happy days.
Old 12th December 2011, 01:37 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
I still remember my dad getting back from the video libary with stuff like re-animator and hellraiser 2... happy days.
I used to rent Friday The 13th movies when I was 10 or 11
Old 13th December 2011, 06:56 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Saw the recent blockbuster Captain America at the weekend and was well surprised to see FFOGV lead Michael Brandon appearing in it!
Old 19th December 2011, 07:19 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Have we any official specs on Four Flies yet Sarah? It all seems to have quiet on here.
Old 19th December 2011, 07:29 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
I really hope that the overal certification is still a 15 unlike many other Shameless releases I needed to convince my parents to let me buy.
Why don't you just buy them and just keep them in your room. If your parents complain just say oh well It's too late now, I'm corrupted. My mum used to always complain about my love of horror and the weird, but you get to a point where they can't really stop what you do. I have most of the Shameless collection and often I watch stuff that's way worse than what they put out. How old are you? I mean surely you can convince them that stopping you from watching something is stupid, if anything it will make you want to watch it more.
Old 19th December 2011, 07:32 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Grud dammit!
oh well I gues I may be able to convince my parents into letting me buy this one as well.
I'll break the law for a fellow Four Flies fan......send your cheque to....
PaulD likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 19th December 2011, 09:31 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanmetal View Post
Why don't you just buy them and just keep them in your room. If your parents complain just say oh well It's too late now, I'm corrupted. My mum used to always complain about my love of horror and the weird, but you get to a point where they can't really stop what you do. I have most of the Shameless collection and often I watch stuff that's way worse than what they put out. How old are you? I mean surely you can convince them that stopping you from watching something is stupid, if anything it will make you want to watch it more.
I discussed this issue with my parents this vening and even though they dislike the idea of me watching 'foreign rubbish'* they agreed to let me buy shameless titles that contain a certification if 15 or below providing I don't blow there trust. Right I'm off to buy Manhatton baby but don't tell my parents it's an 18!!!!
*my parents are utter, utter pricks.
PaulD likes this.
Old 19th December 2011, 09:35 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
I discussed this issue with my parents this vening and even though they dislike the idea of me watching 'foreign rubbish'* they agreed to let me buy shameless titles that contain a certification if 15 or below providing I don't blow there trust. Right I'm off to buy Manhatton baby but don't tell my parents it's an 18!!!!
*my parents are utter, utter pricks.
Does that mean that you can buy any Shameless film where the actual film was certified at 15 but overall the disc is an 18 due to the trailers?
Old 19th December 2011, 09:39 PM
Cult Rookie

they dislike the idea of me watching 'foreign rubbish'

so you'd be all right with Kill List then?
Closed Thread

Like this? Share it using the links below!