Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Four Flies on Grey Velvet (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   Four Flies On Grey Velvet: Reviews (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/four-flies-grey-velvet/7746-four-flies-grey-velvet-reviews.html)

Godewind 9th June 2015 01:28 AM

I could never understand Argento's own dislike for Cat, wonder why he feels that way about it, it's a great looking well-made and acted film. I think its narrative hangs together better than in most of his films, with one graveyard sequence that really impresses.

Steel76 9th August 2017 12:06 PM

Did they ever fix the audio glitch, on the blu-ray, and send out replacements?
Or didn't they bother?

Edit: Seems to be out of print?

Rik 9th August 2017 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel76 (Post 545675)
Did they ever fix the audio glitch, on the blu-ray, and send out replacements?
Or didn't they bother?

Edit: Seems to be out of print?

I think they ignored it like the stuttering on the DVD of Dellamorte Dellamore, which they've no intention of sorting because I asked them :nod:

Steel76 9th August 2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 545676)
I think they ignored it like the stuttering on the DVD of Dellamorte Dellamore, which they've no intention of sorting because I asked them :nod:

Such lazy bastards... :D

Oh well, thanks for the info :)

Susan Foreman 9th August 2017 12:31 PM

Sad thing is, Four Flies and Dellamorte Dellamore are the two Shameless releases that I am most interested in getting

Rik 9th August 2017 12:34 PM

The DVD of Four Flies doesn't have the eardrum bursting audio glitch as far as I'm aware, I don't own it myself

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th August 2017 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 545681)
The DVD of Four Flies doesn't have the eardrum bursting audio glitch as far as I'm aware, I don't own it myself

No, it's fine.

bleakshaun 9th August 2017 01:16 PM

Its been years since I watched my copy of dellamorte dellamore. Didn't even know that there was an issue with the audio

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

Rik 9th August 2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 545686)
Its been years since I watched my copy of dellamorte dellamore. Didn't even know that there was an issue with the audio

It's not the audio, there's a few frames missing all the way through it so the picture stutters constantly. Once you've seen it, it's impossible not to notice it

bleakshaun 9th August 2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 545687)
It's not the audio, there's a few frames missing all the way through it so the picture stutters constantly. Once you've seen it, it's impossible not to notice it

I'll have to watch it soon after the myriad of films I still need to get through