Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The Frightened Woman (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=499)
-   -   SHAM010 - The Frightened Woman (Femina Ridens) (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/frightened-woman/181-sham010-frightened-woman-femina-ridens.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 17th May 2008 05:02 PM

MUST find the time (and stay off here long enough ) to watch this AND FLAVIA...and now DAUGHTER'S...the only 3 not viewed yet....HEY AL!-Your website's too addictive....how about a counsellingrehabilitation section?:D

bedorca 17th May 2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 5833)
how about a counselling rehabilitation section?:D

I would second that as it would help with my Frightened Woman obssession

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 20th May 2008 07:01 PM

Will defo try to watch tonight once the tribe all go to bed.....:p

Sarah@Cult Labs 21st May 2008 03:05 PM

Watched this one last night too and I have to say all of the hard work you guys put in was well worth it. The film was just so cool and kitsch it was unbelievable. Thanks for giving everyone a chance to see this! :D

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd May 2008 06:24 PM

Will watch it ASAP.....honestly.....:o

bedorca 24th May 2008 06:55 AM

Reaps, what are you like!! ;)
I think I have covered this glorious title enough across the entire forum!!! :D
Check out my Avatar!!!!!!!!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 28th May 2008 10:44 PM

Need to stay off here long enough to watch the bloody thing mate.....:D

michael.kendall2@ntlworld 31st May 2008 12:25 PM

The A cover is better.

auxt 13th June 2008 04:29 AM

Excellent work on this release, I greatly appreciate your efforts in putting it together.

Did anyone else notice some footage missing on the DVD at the castle dinner scene? The shot when she slips out of her shoes lasts longer in previous versions of the film, and it's important to understanding Dr. Sayer's behaviour. The full shot is later included in a flashback.

Jock Mooney 25th September 2008 04:30 PM

The Frightened Woman = amazing.

Thank you shameless for releasing this audacious piece of film - one of the most beautifully shot things I have ever seen, and quite inspirational. It is about time huge praised is heaped upon films like this at any given opportunity.

I am a visual artist and quite happilly list filmakers like fulci, argento (and now) schivazappa amongst my influences - on top of and equal pegging to 'proper' art. They all merge into one for me.

Thanks again! Viva Shameless, I personally cannot wait for Baba Yaga reloaded - it is so nice to be genuinely excited by a distributor in this post Vipco day and age. No offence Vipco - but the yellow boxes win hands down everytime.

(if you should give a toss - have a butchers at my site - www.jockmooney.com)