Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Manhattan Baby > Fulci's Box of Terror

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th October 2010, 05:31 PM
Cultist

Well i don't currently own any of the shameless releases as of yet, however am going to start and this boxset is going to be my first purchase, it really doesn't bother me about numbering or the like, i'm more interested in good quality and uncut (whereas possible) of some of my fave horrors, i can however understand how collector's want to keep their collections in numerical order etc.. but like i said this doesn't bother me, i'm just looking forward to purchasing available and future horror gems that Shameless will surprise us with next
Old 6th October 2010, 05:47 PM
Seasoned Cultist

With this part of the art revealed, can we call the numbering-problem finalized ... if so, NOT a good decision!
Old 6th October 2010, 07:11 PM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playzocker View Post
With this part of the art revealed, can we call the numbering-problem finalized ... if so, NOT a good decision!
I still haven't had any confirmation from Shameless. Still waiting...

As for "SHAM028" it is the catalogue number and always has been so I doubt that that can change at this late stage. The only thing they could change is if they are printing a number 28 on the spine.

I'm sure Shameless will give some confirmation of this soon.
Old 6th October 2010, 07:45 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Well, number on the spine or not, if someone doesn't want to buy the same discs again they definitely will have a hole in their collection - Nr. 28, whether the spine sais so or not
Old 7th October 2010, 08:36 PM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Any suggestions re: numbering can now be directed here: http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/sham...ing-issue.html
Old 12th October 2010, 12:35 PM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Well, it's time for me to reveal the brand spanking new reverse artwork for New York Ripper - which can be found in Fulci's Box of Terror!

What do you think?

Old 12th October 2010, 01:11 PM
Cultist
Good Trader

It's a great cover... but still a reissue of a cut dvd... I don't like the idea of that, not the spine-number thing either...

My Wants
Old 12th October 2010, 01:24 PM
Cultist in Training

I'm not a fan of films being cut or censored, but I have trouble wrapping my head around why this one bothers people so much. It's already an incredibly nasty piece of work without having to see a nipple being sliced in close up.
Old 12th October 2010, 01:48 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs View Post
Well, it's time for me to reveal the brand spanking new reverse artwork for New York Ripper - which can be found in Fulci's Box of Terror!

What do you think?

I can't see anything!

I've yet to see this, but I'd be amazed if this was passed fully uncut.
Old 12th October 2010, 02:06 PM
Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeHumph View Post
I'm not a fan of films being cut or censored, but I have trouble wrapping my head around why this one bothers people so much. It's already an incredibly nasty piece of work without having to see a nipple being sliced in close up.
What bothers me is the fact that the film is re-released from the same company, still cut.

My Wants

Like this? Share it using the links below!