Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree117Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th September 2014, 04:10 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
GTA V next gen release date is November 18. Anyone goining to double dip for this or are you picking it up for the first time. I have both my Xbox One and Ps4 copies pre ordered it looks fantastic and adding more to do and see and 100 new songs added to the soundtrack.
If I had a next gen console I would but I'm not quite ready to take the plunge money wise. I'm back to playing Vice City again as I've not gamed for ages, it's easier to step back with the controls although after this I'm starting V from the beginning as I just loved it.
PaulD likes this.
Old 15th September 2014, 04:30 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
If I had a next gen console I would but I'm not quite ready to take the plunge money wise. I'm back to playing Vice City again as I've not gamed for ages, it's easier to step back with the controls although after this I'm starting V from the beginning as I just loved it.
Im addicted to GTA V online i spent hours last week shopping for an appartment with the best view in the game

Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game are getting some of the updates aswell as the next gen versions the extended soundtrack is one of them.
Old 15th September 2014, 04:32 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Im addicted to GTA V online i spent hours last week shopping for an appartment with the best view in the game

Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game are getting some of the updates aswell as the next gen versions the extended soundtrack is one of them.
I just don't play it online, I don't really play any games online, I just can't get into it for some reason. I can understand the apartment thing though (I've just got The Sims 4 )
Old 15th September 2014, 04:34 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
I just don't play it online, I don't really play any games online, I just can't get into it for some reason. I can understand the apartment thing though (I've just got The Sims 4 )
Last Sims game I played was on Gamecube called THE SIMS: BUSTIN OUT
Old 15th September 2014, 04:38 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
Last Sims game I played was on Gamecube called THE SIMS: BUSTIN OUT
I don't think I have any for the Gamecube but I may have had it or one similar on the original XBox, I've tried the console versions but the PC versions have always been far superior. I was expecting to be disappointed with this release but as a life long fan I decided to pre-order, it's actually amazing and unbelievably for EA it's running okay....so far.
Old 15th September 2014, 04:41 PM
Cult Acolyte

It was where you had to get a job and have an outside social life, it was a decent control set up considering it was a console version.

I'll be buying GTA V for PS4
Old 15th September 2014, 04:41 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
I was not a fan of the online for the first six months but i went back to it and i loved it. Rockstar keep it updated all the time with free content and events which is great not many developers give free content.
Old 15th September 2014, 04:44 PM
Cult Acolyte

I think remastered editions should sell at half the price like Platinum editions etc but I can't see this happening at the minute.
Old 15th September 2014, 05:03 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
I was not a fan of the online for the first six months but i went back to it and i loved it. Rockstar keep it updated all the time with free content and events which is great not many developers give free content.
I know what you mean, I see the updates and they do look fab - if you compare that to EA they're VERY generous!
Old 15th September 2014, 05:08 PM
Cult Acolyte

People are asking if they can keep their earned money from the PS3 edition, basically transfer it over

Like this? Share it using the links below!