Like Tree65Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th April 2010, 11:52 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Retro games.
Impossible Mission on a C64....Ahh the memories!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 10th April 2010, 12:27 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I really loved the 3DO & ATARI Jaguar.
Games were so much fun then, they were about doing the impossible , now they're all super realistic with life like graphics and real time physic's all the funs gone.
Old 11th April 2010, 07:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper72 View Post
Retro games.
You can pick this up fairly cheap for the PSP now! Still addictive today as it was back then!
Old 16th April 2010, 07:38 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper72 View Post
Retro games.
Destroy him my robots!!!

Ah I remember being so excited that the animation of the main character running was realistic looking! Games have come a long way
Old 16th April 2010, 11:53 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

i agree with oaxaca, the master system was the best, master system II came with alex kid in miracle world built in, spent hour on that. Streets of rage was classic as was satalite command and Aztech adventure, Mega Drive kicked all kinds of ass too though with games like Dick Tracy, mickey mouse and the world of illusion and bruital paws of fury, the SNES though had mario and Krusty's super Funhouse...

I have James Pond on my PSP, Robocod is a classic and one of the best platformers ever....
Old 16th April 2010, 12:31 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromonkey View Post
i agree with oaxaca, the master system was the best, master system II came with alex kid in miracle world built in, spent hour on that. Streets of rage was classic as was satalite command and Aztech adventure, Mega Drive kicked all kinds of ass too though with games like Dick Tracy, mickey mouse and the world of illusion and bruital paws of fury, the SNES though had mario and Krusty's super Funhouse...

I have James Pond on my PSP, Robocod is a classic and one of the best platformers ever....
Totally!!! Ahhh I used to love mickey mouse's world of illusion, one of the first platform games I ever played along with alex kidd in miracle world. Did you ever have a master system 1? That had Snail Maze built in, where you got to guide this snail around a maze made out of the sega logo lol. It also had Safari-Hunt build in, which you could use with the "Sega Light phaser" gun. Fun 8-bit times

Did you used to watch Gamesmaster on TV (with dominic diamond and patrick moore)??

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 16th April 2010, 03:03 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

i used to watch games master all the time with dom diamond and dave perry from CVG mag, when they moved to a prison setting, Dexter Fletcher hosted it. I was watching it on youtube the other day and they had a sonic the Hedgehog
time trial, oh the memories, they did seem to do way too many sports games most notably sensible soccor....
Old 16th April 2010, 03:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
i used to watch games master all the time with dom diamond and dave perry from CVG mag, when they moved to a prison setting, Dexter Fletcher hosted it. I was watching it on youtube the other day and they had a sonic the Hedgehog
time trial, oh the memories, they did seem to do way too many sports games most notably sensible soccor....
Youtube! Gamesmaster!! I know what I'm going to be doing with the rest of the day! Yeah, I forgot about dexter fletcher, Dom Diamond was a legend though! Remember that Golden Joystick Award lol. God I used to love Sensible Soccer '95, had it on the amiga600, used to play it endlessly when i was like 9 or 10 (I think I knew every prem. footballer off by heart and was an expert manager at that age )... Pro evo soccer took its place about 6 years later... Theres just something addictive about buying/selling footballers, assembling a team and then getting to thrash Man U, et al, with them. Right I'm going on youtube, bye

Old 16th April 2010, 04:03 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

i would rather have Rosie O'Donnell sit on my face than play a football game, i ****ing hate the sport.....
Old 16th April 2010, 04:31 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
i would rather have Rosie O'Donnell sit on my face than play a football game, i ****ing hate the sport.....
Haha. I'm totally the opposite! I watch every arsenal game on the net (or on a pub TV) and I'm also a big fan of Sampdoria, Fiorentina & Roma in Italy!!

Hey at least we both like cult movies and retro computer games!

Like this? Share it using the links below!