Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th November 2020, 06:04 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Ghost_of_Tsushima.jpg

Just picked this up on PSN Black Friday sale really looking forward to getting into it.
nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 26th November 2020, 06:12 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 229670

Just picked this up on PSN Black Friday sale really looking forward to getting into it.
I've got it sat next to the console ready to play. My other half bought it when it came out and it looks amazing! It has 'Kurosawa Mode' where you can play it in B&W so it looks like a Kurosawa movie!

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 26th November 2020, 07:03 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I've got it sat next to the console ready to play. My other half bought it when it came out and it looks amazing! It has 'Kurosawa Mode' where you can play it in B&W so it looks like a Kurosawa movie!
It looks beautiful so far ill definitely have to try thr Kurosawa mode i love that they included that shows they are genuine fans to take that trouble.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 10th December 2020, 02:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The six hours of so I've played of cyberpunk I would give it a 7, accounted no crashes but a few glitches , dispite it's size it has too be one of the most empty and lifeless open world games I've played , the story and the characters at this time aren't really standing out at this point.
Old 10th December 2020, 02:57 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
The six hours of so I've played of cyberpunk I would give it a 7, accounted no crashes but a few glitches , dispite it's size it has too be one of the most empty and lifeless open world games I've played , the story and the characters at this time aren't really standing out at this point.
I'm holding out until the next gen patch whenever that happens.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 10th December 2020, 03:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I'm holding out until the next gen patch whenever that happens.
I'm playing with everything on ultra and it looks nice but not as good as I thought it would , sadly my graphics card does not support ray tracing and not will to play 500 plus for a good ray tracing card. Even top of the range cards are having trouple with this game at high resolutions with Ray tracing and high framerates.

Suppose to be sometime first quarter of 2021 upgrade patch drops . So plan getting ps5 about February so might get the game again for ray tracing
Old 10th December 2020, 03:21 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
I'm playing with everything on ultra and it looks nice but not as good as I thought it would , sadly my graphics card does not support ray tracing and not will to play 500 plus for a good ray tracing card. Even top of the range cards are having trouple with this game at high resolutions with Ray tracing and high framerates.

Suppose to be sometime first quarter of 2021 upgrade patch drops . So plan getting ps5 about February so might get the game again for ray tracing
I was looking forward to playing it but as with most games these days they always disappoint.
Old 10th December 2020, 03:38 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I was looking forward to playing it but as with most games these days they always disappoint.
Biggest problem with this game is it was hyped way too much and the map is too large , twice the size of gta V , it's just feels very empty , few people and cars out and about. Should of went for a smaller map .
Old 10th December 2020, 05:16 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Biggest problem with this game is it was hyped way too much and the map is too large , twice the size of gta V , it's just feels very empty , few people and cars out and about. Should of went for a smaller map .
Twice the size of GTA V christ alive that map is massive. I never understood big maps for the sake of big maps if they dont feel lived in. Even the most remote parts of GTA V felt like people have been there.
Old 11th December 2020, 02:17 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Well it's really picked at the end of act one when Keanu appears , there's a big twist with his character that I won't spoil ,he's a bit of a Helen Hunt if I'm honest. So the stories picked up, but still account many glitches . World still seems empty .

Like this? Share it using the links below!