Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th December 2020, 10:34 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Sony have removed Cyberpunk from PSN and are giving refunds im not sure CDPR can come back from this even if patches fix it who is going to trust them to buy it again. Im getting minor bugs on series X nothing game breaking so far fingers crossed. This is not good maybe if people were not sending death threats with the last delay they might of held off or some sales asshole wanted to hit the Xmas market its just a complete shambles.
rumors Microsoft will do the same and appears their stock is dropping faster than Katie Prices knickers!

they really should of been honest and not caved into the threats, just should of said the last gen version will need a couple of more months and just released the pc version. never seen a company go from hero to zero so fast.

doubt if they will recover from this
Nordicdusk and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 18th December 2020, 10:38 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
rumors Microsoft will do the same and appears their stock is dropping faster than Katie Prices knickers!
They should of focused on PC and next gen current gen was never going to handle this game and they knew it.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 18th December 2020, 10:41 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
They should of focused on PC and next gen current gen was never going to handle this game and they knew it.

yep they have knowing for sometime the last gen consoles cant handle it, but greed set in with all those ps4 and xbox ones, but its back fired big time
Old 18th December 2020, 11:10 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
yep they have knowing for sometime the last gen consoles cant handle it, but greed set in with all those ps4 and xbox ones, but its back fired big time
As i said is there any coming back from this im not sure.
Old 18th December 2020, 12:11 PM
Cult Veteran

I was going to wait until the next gen patch/version comes out in spring/summer/2022... but I feel like I've already moved on now and I'll be more excited for Hogwarts Legacy and FFXVI

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 18th December 2020, 12:25 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I was going to wait until the next gen patch/version comes out in spring/summer/2022... but I feel like I've already moved on now and I'll be more excited for Hogwarts Legacy and FFXVI
It took me 6 hours to get to the opening title screen and to be honest it only felt like it was then it started getting good. I actually restarted the game last night to take a different path and play as a female her voice feels more natural the male voice was annoying me putting on a forced gruff voice all the time.
Old 18th December 2020, 07:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

As expected Microsoft have followed and are offering refunds on it as well, don't if it's been removed from the store though .
Old 18th December 2020, 08:33 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
As expected Microsoft have followed and are offering refunds on it as well, don't if it's been removed from the store though .
Im getting a ton of bugs now and had my first hard crash so its back to Valhalla until this is sorted.
Old 18th December 2020, 08:48 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Im getting a ton of bugs now and had my first hard crash so its back to Valhalla until this is sorted.
Even on pc getting lots of bugs now and had it freeze twice, uninstalled as well.

Even without bugs this is no 9 or 10 games.

As I said before Valhalla is a much better game.
Old 18th December 2020, 11:59 PM
Cult Master

CHRRRIIIISSSSTTTTT ALLLLIIIIIVVVVEEEEE

There is a new bug in Valhalla now from the latest patch everytime you load up after death or wake up from sleep you are drunk so you have to wait until it wears off before you can play its just one joke after another with gaming these days.

Im F*****g SICK OF IT

Like this? Share it using the links below!