Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th November 2021, 07:39 PM
Cult Addict

I haven't, the only tales game I played was tales of berserk and I lost interest after 2 hours

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
Old 19th November 2021, 09:54 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I didn't realise there was a demo on PSN so I downloaded it and I really enjoyed it to be honest, I'll buy it tomorrow and spend some time with it. It has a fun battle system.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 5th June 2022, 11:27 AM
Cult Master

165 hours into Elden Ring i have always wanted to get into From Softwear games but i just couldn't until now. I can honestly say its one of my favourite games i have ever played. Right after the final boss i went straight to new game plus because i got the shit ending.
trebor8273 and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 5th June 2022, 07:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Been playing sniper elite 5, ah it never grows old shooting Nazis balls off!

Yes you can even shoot off Hitler's remaining ball!

nosferatu42 and MrBarlow like this.
Old 26th October 2022, 07:46 AM
Cult Master

prodeus-cover.cover_large.jpg

I have been playing this constant the past week and it's amazing. Yes it a Doom homage but it's much more than that and less frustrating than playing maps that are just mazes where you get lost looking for the exit over and over again....... Just me ? Oh well.

The game is beautiful with its pixilated graghical old school look but it has more modern gameplay to compliment the visual style. There are plenty of enemy types so that the game doesn't get bland after a few levels and every single map as its own distinctive look and feel maintaining that fresh feel every time you play. The gun play is so so satisfying guns feel and sound great and there are plenty of weapons to find and buy throught the game plus every gun has two types of gun fire the normal way when you don't aim down sight and then a sort of special be it sticky grenades from the rocket launcher or a quick burst from the pistol so something for every situation. Killing the enemies is always fun they don't just fall over and crumble some spit out toxic blood after death that can still kill you and other you can blow of heads and individual limbs which is great if someone is shooting at you and you blow off their gun arm or a leg. There is also gore buckets and buckets of gore and blood and splatter and screams amazing

The soundtrack is a thing of beauty pumping metal that screams MURRRRRDER EVERYTHING. Not only does this game sound metal it is METALLLLLLLLL.

Hats off to the team behind this wonderful creation.

GET IT NOW.
nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 21st February 2023, 09:03 AM
Cult Master

After giving up on Dark Souls III for now the twin Princes have defeated me I just have to give it a break but I shall return like the hero I am you may have won the battle but I will win the bloody WAAAAAAR.

Anyway

I'm back at Elden Ring again closing in on 200 hours and nearing the end of my NG+ playthrough. This game is amazing I can't stop playing it I can't stop thinking about it I can't stop reading about it you may say I'm addicted

The artstyle is honestly breathtaking I just love being in the world danger around every corner beauty around every corner adventure around every corner but must death around every corner

Honestly my top 2 games of all time. I need DLC or Elden Ring 2.
Old 28th February 2023, 10:51 AM
Cult Master

shadow-of-the-erdtree-elden-ring-dlc.jpg

It's finally happening Elden Ring DLC.

Praise the Sun.
Old 16th March 2023, 10:20 PM
Thompson

Smile

The remake of RE4 is out in a week.

Oh, and I came across this interesting horror game earlier. It is going to be released in the autumn.

https://worthplaying.com/article/202...reens-trailer/
Old 10th April 2023, 09:17 PM
Cult Master

k-1920x1080-featured-image.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.1200w.jpg

I have always loved Battlefield single player and multiplayer but over the years it has started to lose the spark a little bit. I have always longed for the good old days of Bad Company 2 online still one of my favourite games to this day.

This latest installment got off to a terrible start after release servers were rubbish game was crashing visually it was a disaster glitches all over the place it looked worse than an Xbox 360 game. This time around another downside was the lack of a single player so if you can't get the multiplayer right then there is nothing to get people on board.

Recently the game appeared on gamepass so I thought let's give it a go nothing to lose and boy have DICE put some amount of work into this to save it. The game looks absolutely beautiful the servers are rock solid there are a couple of glitches but only stupid things where dead bodies get stuck in the scenery but that's not a big deal it's not all the time it's rare but worth mentioning. The game is pure all out war 128 players on a map but the maps are a decent size so it never feels cluttered at all. This game needs headphones it's amazing feeling like you on the actual battlefield vehicles thundering past you bullets whizzing past your head downed team mates screaming for a medic it's pure chaos.

The game is tough but that makes it even more exciting it's tense and your alway on edge even if your a mile away from the action you cant rest for a second or you may get a snipers bullet between the eyes.

The spark is back
nosferatu42 and MrBarlow like this.
Old 5th May 2023, 06:43 AM
Thompson

God, the long wait for Silent Hill news is really boring.

Konami had a showcase last October, but all it was at the time was cinematics. No gameplay was revealed for any of the titles. Usually a red flag, in my opinion. Or maybe the games aren't too far along.

Either way, that was in the autumn. It's May, and not even Dusk Golem on Twitter is providing much in the way of updates.

Like this? Share it using the links below!