Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th June 2015, 08:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
I would of been happy still if i had paid full price for it its that good.
I've bought it twice once on the PC and then on the ps4 it's that good I'm not bothered I bought it twice
Old 9th June 2015, 08:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I'm just not that much of a gamer anymore to justify paying full price for games, I'm still on with Evil Within and Shadow of Mordor that I bought months ago, I just don't have the time anymore
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 9th June 2015, 08:13 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I'm just not that much of a gamer anymore to justify paying full price for games, I'm still on with Evil Within and Shadow of Mordor that I bought months ago, I just don't have the time anymore
The price of living the rockstar lifestyle
Rik likes this.
Old 9th June 2015, 08:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
The price of living the rockstar lifestyle

I wish ha ha
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 9th June 2015, 08:41 PM
Cult Master

Old 10th June 2015, 02:08 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

That Alien game looks good. I remember years ago on the old Jaguar system there was an Alien game that was so scary with half decent graphics for the time. Every alien game I tried after that fell short by a long way, this though looks like I might spend some dosh on it.

I'm gonna come across like a right Philistine now but I've never played GTA 5. I played a bit (Only a bit, mind you.) of GTA 4 and it seemed to me like the main objective was to drive a crappy controlled car as fast as possible between a and b in a certain time limit and from the above clip, driver dynamics hasn't improved much.

What am I missing guys, what makes it so good? I'm not taking the piss, sincerely, I mean 20 Zillion people can't be wrong. Tell me below.
Old 12th June 2015, 03:17 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
That Alien game looks good. I remember years ago on the old Jaguar system there was an Alien game that was so scary with half decent graphics for the time. Every alien game I tried after that fell short by a long way, this though looks like I might spend some dosh on it.

I'm gonna come across like a right Philistine now but I've never played GTA 5. I played a bit (Only a bit, mind you.) of GTA 4 and it seemed to me like the main objective was to drive a crappy controlled car as fast as possible between a and b in a certain time limit and from the above clip, driver dynamics hasn't improved much.

What am I missing guys, what makes it so good? I'm not taking the piss, sincerely, I mean 20 Zillion people can't be wrong. Tell me below.
Sorry for the late reply Boo. Maybe GTA IV was not the best introduction to the series even hardcore GTA fans seem to dislike it not me I love it and fr story setting characters and atmosphere I think its a better game than GTA V.

Any way to answer your question for me I have loved GTA since the first top down GTA came out all those years ago on PS1. The feeling of freedom was something I had not felt from a game up until that point doing what ever you wanted was so much fun. Doing missions or causing random general mayhem or just driving around the city listening to the radio was so satisfying.

When GTA III came out on PS2 it blew my mind. The world was so detailed and massive it was beautiful. The voice acting was great the writing and top notch and the characters had real personality and even the pedestrians had their own personality and would stop to talk to each other.The use of radio in the car and different stations was a stroke of genius between music and talk radio it really made the world feel more real and like you were not just playing the game you were living the game. All these things have carried on through the years and with each release they improve on all of the above always pushing it further and further dragging the player more and more into the world.

Im not sure if that answers your question or did I just type a paragraph from a GTA love letter i have been working on
Boo Radley likes this.
Old 12th June 2015, 03:31 PM
Cult Master

E3 is around the corner for me the most exciting week of the year for gaming. I love watching it live and the reactions of the crowns when a beloved franchise get a sequel or a brand new game that looks amazing is shown. Here are a list of times of the live shows this year.

Bethesda 15th June - 3am GMT

Microsoft 15th June - 5:30pm GMT

EA 15th June - 9pm GMT

Ubisoft 15th June - 11pm GMT

Sony 16th June - 2am GMT

Nintendo 16th June - 5pm GMT

Square Enix 16th June - 6pm GMT

PC Gaming Show 17th June - 1am GMT

Stupid Bethesda and Sony having their shows at 3am and 2am Monday and Tuesday are going to be a struggle to get through in work with no sleep. Its worth it because you can not beat the feeling of watching it live.

Anyone else going to watch it live or even pull a sicky from work so they can stay up and watch it or am I the only sado here
Old 12th June 2015, 03:41 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Payday 2 Crimewave Edition

Any good???

91tt918IHzL._SL1500_.jpg

Old 12th June 2015, 03:49 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
Any good???

Attachment 165796
I played Payday 1 and 2 for PS3 I enjoyed both of them but I played it solo and they are designed to really be played CO-OP so I am sure i did not get the ful enjoyment out of them. I like playing with myself

Like this? Share it using the links below!