Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th June 2015, 03:55 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
I played Payday 1 and 2 for PS3 I enjoyed both of them but I played it solo and they are designed to really be played CO-OP so I am sure i did not get the ful enjoyment out of them. I like playing with myself
OI saucy.
I did read a review somewhere that when you play with Bots its like having a gang of ED 209 clumping around shooting everything in sight.

Old 12th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
OI saucy.
I did read a review somewhere that when you play with Bots its like having a gang of ED 209 clumping around shooting everything in sight.
Not the best people to go rob a bank with you need organisation not taking half an hour to drill through a door because your partner is standing in a corner seeing how much of his face he can fit in a vent
Old 12th June 2015, 04:06 PM
Cult Master

If you still have your PS3 inspector im almost sure there is a demo for Payday 2.
Old 12th June 2015, 04:21 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
If you still have your PS3 inspector im almost sure there is a demo for Payday 2.
Ill split the diff,Ill buy it and if its no good ill part exchange it for Batman next week.
Nordicdusk likes this.

Old 12th June 2015, 04:30 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
Ill split the diff,Ill buy it and if its no good ill part exchange it for Batman next week.
Batman is out next week bloody hell it was my niumber one awaited game for the summer until i started playing the Witcher now I dont know if I have the time. Guess ill have to play non stop tomorrow and Sunday try get as much done this week so i can make some free time to spent with old Bats.
Old 12th June 2015, 06:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Batman is out next week bloody hell it was my niumber one awaited game for the summer until i started playing the Witcher now I dont know if I have the time. Guess ill have to play non stop tomorrow and Sunday try get as much done this week so i can make some free time to spent with old Bats.
It's the week after for batman can't wait and also hope I've finished witcher 3 so I can give bats my full attention.
Old 15th June 2015, 07:05 AM
Cult Master

And we are off to a flyer first big show of E3 sorry for no videos or links I'm at work using my phone ill post videos and updates later when I get home.

So we saw Doom gameplay holly shit it looks beautiful and fast paced and brutal all the old weapons we love were on show well some of them like shot gun and chainsaw cause ing all sorts of devastation. Oh and the gore the beautiful gore so much of it it was great. Release date of Spring 2016.
Old 15th June 2015, 07:13 AM
Cult Master

Then on to the game we have all been waiting for the announcement of one of the most wanted sequels of all time. Dishonoured 2 played the first one never finished it I enjoyed what I did play loved the art design I really must get back to it before this is released sometime in 2016. Trailer looks nice and this time we will play two main characters.
Old 15th June 2015, 07:18 AM
Cult Master

Just to finish off with the small business of FALLOUT 4 say some gameplay and man does it look amazing the option to play as male or female fully voice acted main character my mind still can not take in what I saw it was amazing you can command your dog to go investigate places and items. It looks to me we will be building up quite the bond with our new found friend and side kick. I can't wait for this to come out and we don't have to wait long it's coming this November.
Old 15th June 2015, 07:22 AM
Cult Master

Roll on Microsoft at 4.30

Like this? Share it using the links below!