All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd October 2015, 06:46 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBlayne View Post
PSN are having a Halloween sale. Limited selection but stuff is being sold at 60% off. Outlast is going for very cheap.
I went for zombi
Old 22nd October 2015, 07:11 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
I went for zombi
Ooh, let me know what that's like. It seems to be quite divisive among reviewers.
Old 22nd October 2015, 07:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBlayne View Post
Ooh, let me know what that's like. It seems to be quite divisive among reviewers.
Will do. Had it on the wii u but the graphics were pretty poor, but in that version you needed to use the second screen which added to,the tension, but that's sadly gone in this version. I enjoyed what I played but got rid of my wii u before I finished
MacBlayne likes this.
Old 26th October 2015, 07:08 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

15 days to go
Boo Radley likes this.
Old 26th October 2015, 08:10 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post

15 days to go
This is going to be one long two weeks
J Harker and Boo Radley like this.
Old 27th October 2015, 09:04 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

This advert was on at the football half time break on Sky Sports this weekend. The sense of excitement I felt was ridiculous!!
Old 27th October 2015, 12:51 PM
Cult Acolyte

Youtube have decided to get into the Twitch streaming action - is that a good or bad move?
Old 3rd November 2015, 08:12 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

7 days !
Nordicdusk and Boo Radley like this.
Old 3rd November 2015, 08:18 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
7 days !
Old 3rd November 2015, 03:47 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Halo5_KeyArt_Horiz_Final.jpg

I have not followed Halo 5 in the run up to its release. I really did not enjoy Halo 4 its a decent game but something didnt sit right with me. The last great Halo was Halo 3 fantastic campaign and the Multiplayer robbed me of a few hundred hours alone with some friends that we would play all the time. SO when Halo 5 was getting closer to release i had no intention of picking it up but here we are a week after release and i gave in after such great reports of the Multiplayer.

I am half way through the campaign and so far its a great game really proved me wrong. It looks beautiful and the levels are massive but full of life with air battles going on above you and plenty of enemies waiting to kill anything that moves. The squad AI for once in a game is really good and responsive they actually follow orders and when you are downed they will revive you straight away. Following the disappointment of Halo 4 campaign it feels like Halo is back on form.

The multiplayer has plenty of modes and a great range of maps. The new addition to the Multiplayer is Warzone a 12 on 12 massive objectives mode. Not only is their two teams of human controlled players but there is also enemy AI in Warzone that are no push over. This has been stolen from this idea from Titanfall but the difference is in Titanfall you could kill 40 AI in one round they are that much of a push over but here the AI will cause you more trouble than the other players. This is a great addition and is very welcome to add something fresh for when you need a break from the usual team slayer or free for all. This should keep me busy until next Tuesday

8/10

Like this? Share it using the links below!