Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th November 2015, 10:12 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by profondo rosso View Post
Went on it at 5.30pm and just come off after 11pm, where did that go? Hopefully yours will be here tomorrow guys! fingers crossed.
How is it so far?
Old 10th November 2015, 06:09 PM
Cult Master

fallout-4.jpg

Im back from my run im showered , fed and watered. Im just sitting here looking at the title screen listening to the music im so excited for this game that i am afraid to even press start. All is left to say is good luck fellow wanderers the wasteland is a dangerous but beautiful place treat her with respect she can be cruel mistress.

war_never_changes__by_atryl-d8w1kwl.jpg

I hope that we will all share our experiences in the wasteland here without spoilers of course.
Old 10th November 2015, 07:11 PM
Cult Master

Picture 006.jpg

My character.
Old 10th November 2015, 08:47 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
How is it so far?
Another few hours tonight Nordy, don't know about you guys but this is fantastic, huge without being repetitive, so many different things to find, so many enemies I have come across already. Went into a huge factory tonight full of robots and got wasted, think Ill come back here much later. Now on way to Diamond city, amazing locations, you don't have to talk to every character get through it which I find tiresome. Weapons are very basic, upgraded a few already but a steep curve for these. Distances are massive but limited by radioactive fog. Funny thing is I have found armour for arms an chest and mask but if I wear 'clothes' I lose the armour, so at the moment I am running around like Breaking Bad's Mr White, white undies and armour on with one boot and gas mask, I look scary in a weird kinky sense, ha!
Old 10th November 2015, 08:48 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 172121

My character.
Is that the beatnik cut? If so, we go to the same barbers for our characters.
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 10th November 2015, 08:53 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Is that the beatnik cut? If so, we go to the same barbers for our characters.
Guess there aint many barbers out in the wastes
profondo rosso likes this.
Old 10th November 2015, 09:04 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Another few hours tonight Nordy, don't know about you guys but this is fantastic, huge without being repetitive, so many different things to find, so many enemies I have come across already. Went into a huge factory tonight full of robots and got wasted, think Ill come back here much later. Now on way to Diamond city, amazing locations, you don't have to talk to every character get through it which I find tiresome. Weapons are very basic, upgraded a few already but a steep curve for these. Distances are massive but limited by radioactive fog. Funny thing is I have found armour for arms an chest and mask but if I wear 'clothes' I lose the armour, so at the moment I am running around like Breaking Bad's Mr White, white undies and armour on with one boot and gas mask, I look scary in a weird kinky sense, ha!

You can wear any of the vault jumpsuits with armour prices, just finished the mission to find the private eye, I hope he can become one of my companions. Have to agree with everything you said. I like the new ' skills' more than the old system.
Old 10th November 2015, 10:55 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Not come across the private eye mission yet, where's that? been underground for ages in two different environments battling enemies. Iv'e worn the robotic outer suite, ended up carrying too much, couldn't move in it or find out how to get out of the bloody thing so plodded around for an age at snails pace! I must of looked pathetic! Great fun though. As usual with me I try follow the story in these free roaming games, try stay focused then see something on the horizon and go ooh! ill go check that out...and so on!
Old 11th November 2015, 07:28 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Not come across the private eye mission yet, where's that? been underground for ages in two different environments battling enemies. Iv'e worn the robotic outer suite, ended up carrying too much, couldn't move in it or find out how to get out of the bloody thing so plodded around for an age at snails pace! I must of looked pathetic! Great fun though. As usual with me I try follow the story in these free roaming games, try stay focused then see something on the horizon and go ooh! ill go check that out...and so on!
It's in diamond city as you come in down the stairs it's off to the left not to hard to find as there is a neon sign
Old 11th November 2015, 07:29 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
To you mean the power armour? Stand still and hold X

Like this? Share it using the links below!