All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th November 2015, 10:41 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
I was more interested in the multiplayer after I enjoyed playing Star Wars online but as I said I grew bored with the lack of modes and handful of maps. Was wondering what are the maps and modes like on battlefield 4, or is it so old it's not worth playing the multiplayer
Battlefield is a different sort of multiplayer the maps are massive and you will die over and over and over again while you learn the ropes and get used to this sort of multiplayer. Battlefield is always my favourite online shooter. Snipers in Battlefield are a nightmare they will kill you from the other side of the map through a crack in a wall they are that good and i bloody hate them
Old 25th November 2015, 07:40 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Absolutely loving Star Wars Battlefront, this is the quality I have been waiting for since the x-box version. I have been a Playstation user for years now and wanted know off you guys how you set up a Clan / team on-line? is it difficult to invite people, sort out tournaments etc bit of an on-line novice but been a gamer for years (even though I get nailed left, right and centre when on-line by people with names like 'deathtank666' - which is probably a 12 year old spotty herbert with aggressive tendencies and an over sized gaming chair!).

I just keep telling myself 'its just a game, its just a game'. Great fun though.

Cult Labs team/match anyone?
MacBlayne and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 25th November 2015, 09:17 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by profondo rosso View Post
Absolutely loving Star Wars Battlefront, this is the quality I have been waiting for since the x-box version. I have been a Playstation user for years now and wanted know off you guys how you set up a Clan / team on-line? is it difficult to invite people, sort out tournaments etc bit of an on-line novice but been a gamer for years (even though I get nailed left, right and centre when on-line by people with names like 'deathtank666' - which is probably a 12 year old spotty herbert with aggressive tendencies and an over sized gaming chair!).

I just keep telling myself 'its just a game, its just a game'. Great fun though.

Cult Labs team/match anyone?
I had hoped to do something like this with GTA V but it never materialised. I would be up for it with Battlefront but do we have enough people with the game and are you PS4 or Xbox One.
Old 26th November 2015, 05:46 PM
Seasoned Cultist

PS4 Nord, if I remember my perusal of past posts correctly are you a Xbox owner?
Woudnt it be fun to have clans from ps4 and xbox fighting each other, talk about an extra edge to it!
Old 26th November 2015, 08:30 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by profondo rosso View Post
PS4 Nord, if I remember my perusal of past posts correctly are you a Xbox owner?
Woudnt it be fun to have clans from ps4 and xbox fighting each other, talk about an extra edge to it!
I am a Playstation and Xbox owner. Gamertag is same as my name here if you want to add me.
profondo rosso likes this.
Old 27th November 2015, 12:21 PM
Cult Master

image.jpg

Picked this up in Argos Black Friday sale for €37 had no intention on buying any more games until I finished fallout but that price is too good to miss and it was still €66 on PS4 my xbox does not get enough love so now it will.
MacBlayne likes this.
Old 27th November 2015, 01:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 172553

Picked this up in Argos Black Friday sale for €37 had no intention on buying any more games until I finished fallout but that price is too good to miss and it was still €66 on PS4 my xbox does not get enough love so now it will.
I've just reached level 40 and still seems plenty left to do!
Old 27th November 2015, 03:39 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
I've just reached level 40 and still seems plenty left to do!
Recommended then ?
Old 27th November 2015, 08:24 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
I am a Playstation and Xbox owner. Gamertag is same as my name here if you want to add me.
Just added you Nordy
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 27th November 2015, 08:47 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Recommended then ?
But some extra points in intelligence as it helps with experience and a points in the scavenger perk as it increases the ammo you find
Nordicdusk likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!