All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd March 2016, 10:16 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Uncharted 4 has been delayed again it's only two weeks but still it's delay after delay just hope it's a marketing thing rather than bugs within the game.
Might it be so its not too close to quantum break ? Which I'm looking forward to just as much as uncharted
Old 12th March 2016, 11:20 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Really sad news that Microsoft have decided to close down Lionhead studios. Its a real shame i was and am still a big fan of Fable it often never lived up to the promises but it was still a great series and also Black and White was fun when it released. Hopefully this is not the end of the Fable series.
Old 18th March 2016, 09:53 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

fallot 4 season pass is showing up free on the PSN store i cant see the honoring this but its worth a shot

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...GM300000_store

edit
its been fixed now

Last edited by trebor8273; 18th March 2016 at 10:10 AM.
Old 20th March 2016, 11:49 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default Far Cry Primal Rewiew the plot so far..............

Far Cry Primal PS4
Have only just bought this game,so this is just an early impression of what has occurred so far.First off love the whole idea of the stone age setting,this in it self gives it a uniqueness of its own,amongst the plethora of Lord of the Rings style games and military shooters.I was never that great at history but apparently this game is set around 10,000 BCE, Obviously there is gonna be allot of poetic license in the actually how realistic the game is ,but hey its a game not science glass you nerds.(at least they didn't make the mistake of putting dinosaurs in the era). So after the obligatory cut scenes of a group of cave men chasing down a wholly mamouth,we are then flung into the game and its open worldliness glory. As with the last Far Cry game the scenery and landscapes and maps are all top class,you really feel you have entered another world.Apparently these maps are based on the maps from the previous game but this doesn't make any difference as they have done a great job in making the landscape look different from before. There is also a nice array of weaponry at your disposal, a spear,a bow and arrow and an axe,all made out of things you gather in the woods,flint and wood being the main two items you will need.And of course as you progress you will be able to refine your weaponry along with upgrading your skills as you do more achievements in the game. Principally game wise it is know different to any other open world game,you take out the bad guys,do somebody a favour,kill the odd wholly mamouth and set fire to boar just your every day caveman stuff really. Far Cry Primal may not be the best in the series but for me it certainly is the most fun,tracking down Bambi and putting a bloody great spear in his head has never been so much fun.

far-cry-primal_cf4aa1d3.jpg
trebor8273 and nosferatu42 like this.

Old 5th April 2016, 11:03 AM
Cult Master

I need to have this

image.jpg
trebor8273 and VeZius like this.
Old 5th April 2016, 12:10 PM
Cult Master

A lot of talk about the direction of the God Of War series moving away from Greek Mythology to Norse Mythology now this is more like it I love the series but Norse Mythology is something I can relate to much more and I know a hell of a lot more about it than Greek. I really hope this is true I'm sure they have gone as far as they can with Kratos.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 8th April 2016, 05:35 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Dirt Rally Legend Edition

looks good.

91TiEP7nYAL._SL1500_.jpg

Iconic rally cars
Six massive rallies with over 70 stages
Official fia world rallycross content
Upgrades, repairs, setup and tuning
Challenging, uncompromising handling model
Team management
Racenet league support
Daily, weekly and monthly racenet challenges
Includes colin mcrae legend feature length documentary.
Includes fully loaded mini pack,mini cooper s unclocked and fully upgraded.

Built by Codemasters and road tested over 60 million miles by the DiRT community, DiRT Rally is the ultimate rally experience. It captures the essence of what makes rally unique like no other game - that sense of trying to remain in control of your emotions, as you hurtle along dangerous, undulating roads at breakneck speed, aiming to squeeze everything out of your car whilst knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.

Every stage tests you differently, as you race on the edge of control across varying surfaces in a range of environments such as snow, ice, tarmac and dirt and as you tackle a variety of weather types. As the car suffers attrition, you need to account for mechanical damage whilst your dedicated rally team tries to keep you competitive with time-limited repairs. Stages string together and each rally becomes a marathon-like test of concentration and skill as you trust in your co-driver, chasing that ever-elusive perfect run.

DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world's fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races.

ICONIC RALLY CARS - Rally is about having the right tools, the right strategy and the right team. DiRT Rally has all of those. It boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.

SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES - Winding paths through forests, death defying drops off hillsides and narrow mountain paths are what this is all about, it's you and your car versus the road ahead. Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland. DiRT Rally has the iconic locations to test your nerve and delight your senses.

OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT - Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.

UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING - DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving - elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.

CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL - To take off-road racing to a level of realism not reached before, Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally. To adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces, the Codemasters team has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling. Codemasters has also modelled the way in which loose surfaces collect under the wheels during lateral sliding, creating a completely new feel to sliding around corners. This new physical simulation conveys the character of the compelling selection of cars as well as conveying the nuances of the game's high fidelity racing surfaces.

TEAM MANAGEMENT - Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.

RACENET LEAGUE SUPPORT - Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.

DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY RACENET CHALLENGES - It's you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.
Nordicdusk likes this.

Old 11th April 2016, 05:13 PM
Cult Master

Hell yeah nice to see Marcus appear cant wait for October.
TJ Doc likes this.
Old 20th April 2016, 07:39 PM
Cult Master

So on the 18th of April Beta codes started rolling out for anyone who played Gears Of War Ultimate Edition to get early access to Gears 4 before the open Beta which starts on the 24th. I have waited two days for my code to come and after downloading the beta i cant connect to the servers. I was hoping to give some early impression because by now i THOUGHT i would be playing it for the last two nights. If i get into the beta i will return with my impressions.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 20th April 2016, 08:43 PM
Cult Master

I managed to get a few rounds i dont need many to make a judgement i have been playing Gears online since day one and not very well may i add but thats not the point

Right off the bat i feel right at home this looks and feels like Gears of War which is what i wanted especially with all the talk with a new studio taking on the franchise from Epic. There was a little fear at the start when they said they would take the Gears series in a different direction that may upset some of the fans but all my worried were swept aside when i heard that Rod Ferguson was on board this man LOVES the Gears series so it is safe to say its in good hands.

The game runs really smooth even when there is some frantic action going on with 10 players trying to rip each other apart in one small area of the map. There are three maps on show here in the Beta and al three keep the Gears tradition of small tight maps keeping the action tense and the player on edge. Sliding in and out of cover is better than ever feeling less sticky and more fluid. The new enemies look cool but they are not too far removed from the Locust but maybe thats just the models they are using for the beta. The Cogs do look alot smaller than Marcus and co maybe they dont as much chance to hit the gym these days

So far so good if the retail game is as good as this then exciting times ahead. One thing that always annoys me about Gears online which is not the developers fault but there is an unwritten rule with Gears you dont steal kills when you get an enemy down you just walk away and let there person finish what they started. In the three games i played i had 16 kills stolen on me. Hopefully i will be able to find some players when the time comes who play by these community rules that are well known to everyone that plays the multiplayer.

Oh well in a perfect world i am king but this world aint perfect i aint sh.....

Like this? Share it using the links below!