Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th April 2016, 01:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Two weeks I can't wait I just hope naughty dog give Nathan the send of he desevers. I'm always a little wary when games get delayed as long as this did

Old 26th April 2016, 01:50 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Street date has been broken for Uncharted 4 in the Uk.
Old 26th April 2016, 02:21 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Street date has been broken for Uncharted 4 in the Uk.
If that's the case Sony should just push the realese date forward but on the other hand Microsoft last gen ended up banning accounts hen people got games do early.

I really like to know how it's got released so early, any fault I would say has to lie with Sony as its is an exclusive and sure they have control on when it ships. Also wasn't it due this Friday before the latest delay? Makes you wonder why it was delayed in the first place
Old 27th April 2016, 10:08 AM
Cult Master

image.jpg

This appeared this morning I have very little interest in a new Call of Duty but I will buy it for a COD 4 remake. Also look at that stupid name infinite warfare
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 27th April 2016, 11:37 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016...fs-end-update/

the copies that turned up in the UK were stolen it seems and the amazon ones seemed to have been a mistake as people got dispatch emails but no game was actually dispatched
Old 27th April 2016, 12:11 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016...fs-end-update/

the copies that turned up in the UK were stolen it seems and the amazon ones seemed to have been a mistake as people got dispatch emails but no game was actually dispatched
Seen some on eBay for $100
Old 27th April 2016, 12:25 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Seen some on eBay for $100
as much as i'm looking forward to it i will happily wait another two weeks than pay that. just shows some people have more money than sense.

its going to be a busy week with doom out 3 days later. getting that for xbox one as rumors it will come with codes for doom 3
Old 30th April 2016, 04:14 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Ratchet & Clank PS4

Ratchet & Clank PS4

Ive just started playing Ratchet & Clank,managed to spit the dust and dirt out of my mouth after some dismal attempts at Dirt Rally (me being dismal not the game,the game is great) Haven't played any of the previous Ratchet & Clank games so was going in cold apart from the screen grabs on here and the glowing reviews the game had got in the press and online. So some early thought's so far are the graphics are extremely good,one reviewer said it was like the closest thing to playing a Pixar film,which I have to agree with. The whole universe the characters are set in are wonderfully realised and you can not fault it for a second.The game is very much an old school platform adventure,like the ones which were abundant back in the early days of gaming before Call of Duty and its ilk took over the gaming world and we never even heard of FPS. So it is lots of jumping around and quite a bit of shooting baddies,I made the mistake of thinking that this game would be easy,as its probably aimed at a more younger audience than say your average game of Far Cry.Well either the kids of today are very good or i am getting worse at gaming as it not as easy as I was lead to believe,neither is it hard in normal ,in fact I think its just right,although I will go back and give it another go in had mode (see that's how I roll). Like I said only just started playing so not sure how big or how many hours it will take to complete this,im hoping it will take ages as im having a good time,just me and my joystick.Also the voice acting and dialogue for the characters are really good and quite funny,hopefully we might see a Warner Bros Looney Tune game as good one day.
Nordicdusk and nosferatu42 like this.

Old 30th April 2016, 04:24 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
Ratchet & Clank PS4

Ive just started playing Ratchet & Clank,managed to spit the dust and dirt out of my mouth after some dismal attempts at Dirt Rally (me being dismal not the game,the game is great) Haven't played any of the previous Ratchet & Clank games so was going in cold apart from the screen grabs on here and the glowing reviews the game had got in the press and online. So some early thought's so far are the graphics are extremely good,one reviewer said it was like the closest thing to playing a Pixar film,which I have to agree with. The whole universe the characters are set in are wonderfully realised and you can not fault it for a second.The game is very much an old school platform adventure,like the ones which were abundant back in the early days of gaming before Call of Duty and its ilk took over the gaming world and we never even heard of FPS. So it is lots of jumping around and quite a bit of shooting baddies,I made the mistake of thinking that this game would be easy,as its probably aimed at a more younger audience than say your average game of Far Cry.Well either the kids of today are very good or i am getting worse at gaming as it not as easy as I was lead to believe,neither is it hard in normal ,in fact I think its just right,although I will go back and give it another go in had mode (see that's how I roll). Like I said only just started playing so not sure how big or how many hours it will take to complete this,im hoping it will take ages as im having a good time,just me and my joystick.Also the voice acting and dialogue for the characters are really good and quite funny,hopefully we might see a Warner Bros Looney Tune game as good one day.

if you got the bouncer DLC i would power that baby up as it makes the game a lot easier
Old 30th April 2016, 07:33 PM
Cult Master

Started Playing it myself last night Inspector love all the games in the series and it's great to be back it does look beautiful and it's nice to take a step away the more serious games and play something like this just a very fun charming game.

Like this? Share it using the links below!