Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd May 2016, 02:58 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Update 2

The developer of The Witcher just emailed me and basically said tough shit. The digital and physical versions are different so I'm at the loss of €50. To say I'm a littled pissed off is an understatement.

did they have any type of warning on the product page? if not i would fight it. if it was clearly stated about saves, there is not much you can do, if not i would fight it.

this is one of the worst things about buying digital, its very biased towards the seller unlike a physical product in which you have rights
Old 23rd May 2016, 03:15 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
did they have any type of warning on the product page? if not i would fight it. if it was clearly stated about saves, there is not much you can do, if not i would fight it.

this is one of the worst things about buying digital, its very biased towards the seller unlike a physical product in which you have rights
There is no warning I checked before I contacted anyone surely it's Sony that need to put the warning on their own store.
Old 23rd May 2016, 03:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
There is no warning I checked before I contacted anyone surely it's Sony that need to put the warning on their own store.
thats Sony for you, because they are so far ahead this gen they think they can do what the hell they want. there customer services is awful, especially compared to Microsoft this gen, who bend over backwards to help people.

whatever you do, dont get your bank to do a charge back or sony will block your PSN account until you pay the money back. had it happen to me when i got charged for two months of plus instead of 1, i could not access games , the store or play online until i payed them back
Old 23rd May 2016, 04:51 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
thats Sony for you, because they are so far ahead this gen they think they can do what the hell they want. there customer services is awful, especially compared to Microsoft this gen, who bend over backwards to help people.

whatever you do, dont get your bank to do a charge back or sony will block your PSN account until you pay the money back. had it happen to me when i got charged for two months of plus instead of 1, i could not access games , the store or play online until i payed them back
I found a second hand copy of The Witcher on the way home from work for €10 now i have to delete the digital version re install the disc and wait for a 18gb update to download LOVELY.
Old 23rd May 2016, 05:25 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Just finished uncharted 4 and all I can say is amazing definitely the best of the series and a fitting end . Truly draw droping graphics and some fantastic set pieces the car chase in Madagascar was one of many stand out moments.

Only minor downside is still the cover system in which you can either at times not get out of cover or get into cover and this is probably the last we will see of Nathan but it's better do end on a high note than the possibility of spoiling it with another game at some point . The story and acting puts most Hollywood films to shame, we have have 22 chapters including and epilogue the game took me 16hrs 30min to complete and still had a lot of secrets I had not found. An essential purchase for anyone who has a ps4, a true classic of gaming 10/10
I dont have a ps4 but ive highly enjoyed all the other uncharted games.
Old 23rd May 2016, 05:42 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
I dont have a ps4 but ive highly enjoyed all the other uncharted games.
If you ever get a PS4 make sure its one of the first games you buy its amazing.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 26th May 2016, 11:40 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

looks like BOTH Microsoft and Sony are bringing out upgraded versions of there current gen machines that could be out as early as next year, which makes me think that they will concentrate on these new versions
Old 1st June 2016, 11:33 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

just pre ordered Mirrors Edge Catalyst. with any luck this will be longer than the first game but i think this will be a given as its open world this time

Old 1st June 2016, 12:21 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

no mans sky has been delayed to mid august
Old 1st June 2016, 12:29 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
just pre ordered Mirrors Edge Catalyst. with any luck this will be longer than the first game but i think this will be a given as its open world this time

The trial is out for EA acsess today going to give it a shot after work.
trebor8273 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!