All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th March 2018, 08:20 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
This is the exact same as the ps3 and Xbox 360 collections they released last gen.
what i read a few changes no sonic 3/ sonic and knuckles and echo the dolphin games which have been replaced by some others. i really don't know why its not coming to the switch as it would be perfect for it. but rumours are its Nintendo's fault as they want to sell them individually when the virtual console/shop comes to the switch
Old 16th March 2018, 08:22 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
what i read a few changes no sonic 3/ sonic and knuckles and echo the dolphin games which have been replaced by some others. i really don't know why its not coming to the switch as it would be perfect for it. but rumours are its Nintendo's fault as they want to sell them individually when the virtual console/shop comes to the switch
Echo games are a bit rubbish so no loss but I'm not overly impressed with the line up here I think ill pass.
Old 31st March 2018, 04:25 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default The Walking Dead

Yesterday TellTale shown the artwork for The Walking Dead (The Final Season) and it's similar to Season 1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZi4BVzVAAMZCVv?format=jpg
Old 3rd April 2018, 09:45 AM
Cult Addict

Some great news, however the damage is already done and they shouldn't have had them in the first place
http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/03/shadow...tions-7436463/

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Old 2nd May 2018, 04:42 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

So on April 29th GTA IV was 10. This is my favourite game of all time I have explained why here before so I'm sure no one wants to read that again but I'm not here to talk about how great it is I'm here to slag rock star off instead

There was a lot of talk about a remaster for the the big day but it was more hoping than actually believing that it could actually happen it was more likely that they would release some GTA IV inspired stuff for GTAO. The fan of GTA IV and GTA in general we all expected something to happen one way or the other.

The day came and went and all that happened was an update to remove expired songs from the playlist and that was it. When GTA III Vice City and San Andreas reached 10 they got mobile versions or came out on current gen consoles and even a few anniversary trailers and goodies you could buy from Rockstars website. But for some strange reason Rockstar completely ignored it not even a mention on the site at the least. Rockstar are becoming more and more distant from the community a community that have always been very active with in the past. All the focus in the GTA universe is GTAO and shark cards these day. Money changes people and I was naive to believe that Rockstar would be any different. I have always been a Rockstar fanboy and I even defended everything they did with GTAO and lack of single player for GTA V but this cut me deep

Today's Red Dead 2 trailer looks amazing but I do fear a Red Dead Online will over take everything and that's all we get for the next few years from Rockstar.
nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 2nd May 2018, 05:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
So on April 29th GTA IV was 10. This is my favourite game of all time I have explained why here before so I'm sure no one wants to read that again but I'm not here to talk about how great it is I'm here to slag rock star off instead

There was a lot of talk about a remaster for the the big day but it was more hoping than actually believing that it could actually happen it was more likely that they would release some GTA IV inspired stuff for GTAO. The fan of GTA IV and GTA in general we all expected something to happen one way or the other.

The day came and went and all that happened was an update to remove expired songs from the playlist and that was it. When GTA III Vice City and San Andreas reached 10 they got mobile versions or came out on current gen consoles and even a few anniversary trailers and goodies you could buy from Rockstars website. But for some strange reason Rockstar completely ignored it not even a mention on the site at the least. Rockstar are becoming more and more distant from the community a community that have always been very active with in the past. All the focus in the GTA universe is GTAO and shark cards these day. Money changes people and I was naive to believe that Rockstar would be any different. I have always been a Rockstar fanboy and I even defended everything they did with GTAO and lack of single player for GTA V but this cut me deep

Today's Red Dead 2 trailer looks amazing but I do fear a Red Dead Online will over take everything and that's all we get for the next few years from Rockstar.
I think companies society everything is all about milking people , and if they can squeeze that little bit extra then they will, eg slight change of subject but you get the jist ,
I saw Manics on a Saturday and outside are the touts etc selling their usual t-shirts £5 each now if they can afford to do that and make a profit then why can't the proper merchandise be done for around say £12 instead of something like £20\ £25 a T-shirt and sometimes I think the t-shirts outside have better designs or pics than the original merchandise and quality can be almost as good if like owt look after it , I've many times in past bought T-shirt from outside and lasted years and occasionally longer than some printed stuff you bought from shops ..
Old 8th September 2018, 02:49 PM
Cult Master

It's a shame the Christmas thread is temporarily closed, because rather than putting this in that thread, it has to go here now!

Horror Movie Edition of “Trivial Pursuit” is Now Available, Covering 100 Years of Horror! | Bloody Disgusting

£27:00 at Amazon UK

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 13th September 2018, 09:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

bleakshaun likes this.
Old 25th September 2018, 06:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just over a week away, I can't wait big sweaty men with huge choppers out!!

Demoncrat and bleakshaun like this.
Old 28th September 2018, 09:46 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

rumours flying around that red dead 2 could be a whopping 105gb, i blame the 500 types of animals in game you can hunt and the horse cocks/testicle graphics/physics
Demoncrat likes this.

Last edited by trebor8273; 28th September 2018 at 10:50 AM.

Like this? Share it using the links below!