Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree906Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #951  
Old 10th November 2020, 04:04 PM
gag's Avatar
gag gag is online now
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Here there and everywhere
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Never ever had even the slightest bit of interest in Xbox, watched people play had a quick go and still didnít even interest me.
Ps and Nintendo for me.
Reply With Quote
  #952  
Old 10th November 2020, 04:25 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
At least with Xbox you can use Game Pass to play loads of games until the next gen ones come out

My PS5 order was moved to processing yesterday, I doubt it'll come early though. so week on Thur
I love Gamepass its a great deal i have ultimate so it gives xbox gold also. Finger crossed you get you PS5 in time.
Justin101 and trebor8273 like this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #953  
Old 11th November 2020, 10:01 AM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Watch Dogs Legion is terrible it has the gameplay and hacking i love from Watch Dogs first two games but this looks like a 360 game most of the time. Facial animations are a complete joke cars have a fuzzy look to them and the driving is so stiff everything they got right in Watch Dogs 2 they downgraded for this. The amount of pop is shocking in this day and age i was fighting off some cops when their car they were standing next to just jumped off the ground and landed on them. Then there is the voice acting one character has had three voice changes im the three times i have met her. Its all blood this and bruv that innit innit innit innit innit yeah grand there are people that talk like that but not every person you meet talks like that.

I loved Watch Dogs 2 i did everything in it all the DLC all the side stuff collected everything i didn't want to stop playing it but im going to be hard pressed to finish this.
nosferatu42 likes this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #954  
Old 11th November 2020, 10:40 AM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Watch Dogs Legion is terrible it has the gameplay and hacking i love from Watch Dogs first two games but this looks like a 360 game most of the time. Facial animations are a complete joke cars have a fuzzy look to them and the driving is so stiff everything they got right in Watch Dogs 2 they downgraded for this. The amount of pop is shocking in this day and age i was fighting off some cops when their car they were standing next to just jumped off the ground and landed on them. Then there is the voice acting one character has had three voice changes im the three times i have met her. Its all blood this and bruv that innit innit innit innit innit yeah grand there are people that talk like that but not every person you meet talks like that.

I loved Watch Dogs 2 i did everything in it all the DLC all the side stuff collected everything i didn't want to stop playing it but im going to be hard pressed to finish this.

glad then i didnt buy it, its downloaded for pc. will see if its any better but doubt it if its running like a bag of spanners on the new xbox
Reply With Quote
  #955  
Old 11th November 2020, 11:25 AM
Justin101's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
Default

That's a shame, I wonder if it'll get a performance/graphics patch shortly? I imagine a lot of these launch games have been rushed to get them out.

Annoying about the voice acting but that's London Gangsters innit bruv?
__________________


You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Reply With Quote
  #956  
Old 11th November 2020, 12:04 PM
MacBlayne's Avatar
Seasoned Cultist
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Edge
Default

I loved the original premise for Watch Dogs: Legion. The idea that you could control anybody, and if you die playing that person, they are gone forever.

It would have added a guilt/risk vs reward to the game. Sadly, UbiSoft abandoned this after spending ages touting it.
__________________
"We're outgunned, and undermanned. But, you know somethin'? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind."
Reply With Quote
  #957  
Old 11th November 2020, 01:03 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
That's a shame, I wonder if it'll get a performance/graphics patch shortly? I imagine a lot of these launch games have been rushed to get them out.

Annoying about the voice acting but that's London Gangsters innit bruv?
It did get a graphics patch

Think ill have to get Assassins Creed i should of just picked that up instead.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #958  
Old 11th November 2020, 01:06 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBlayne View Post
I loved the original premise for Watch Dogs: Legion. The idea that you could control anybody, and if you die playing that person, they are gone forever.

It would have added a guilt/risk vs reward to the game. Sadly, UbiSoft abandoned this after spending ages touting it.
There is a perma death option if you want that.
MacBlayne likes this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #959  
Old 11th November 2020, 01:38 PM
MacBlayne's Avatar
Seasoned Cultist
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Edge
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
There is a perma death option if you want that.
Oh, nice!
__________________
"We're outgunned, and undermanned. But, you know somethin'? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind."
Reply With Quote
  #960  
Old 11th November 2020, 09:34 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Valhalla looks great colours and the lighting look unreal. When i was in the long ship it was getting kind of blurry i started getting worried it was actually the water spraying up on the screen great little details. After playing a good few hours still in Norway looking forward to hitting England to see how the countryside looks compared to the fjords and snow.
MacBlayne and nosferatu42 like this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.