Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Delete
Old 20th November 2020, 12:40 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
So the PS5 DualSense controller... I thought all the online bloggers were just being overly enthusiastic but that haptic feedback is something else! So you get this free platform game with the console called Astro's Playroom and it's basically a showcase for the controller. You can feel the footsteps as your character is running, you can feel force when it's windy, you can feel the rain, and in one level it's hailstones so you can feel the difference. It's kind of mindblowing.

And the triggers! Normally out of a game they just feel like normal trigger buttons, then inside the game they have increasing pressure as you squeeze the trigger and then like a pop as you shoot - it's witchcraft!!

I just wish I had some launch games but I'm not spending £50-60 on something I'm not really interested, so I'm playing PS4 games in 4k @60fps

Planning to get Immortals Fenyx Rising though next month.

Good too know, thought it would be a gimmick that didn't live up to all the hype and praise, let's hope it doesn't it up a novelty like most stuff like this and sony at least implement it well in there games.
Old 20th November 2020, 01:24 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I know it's still early days and will probably be fixed, but Disney+ on the PS5 only outputs HD. Netflix, Prime and Apple+ all output in 4k HDR. I've not checked YouTube yet because I don;t want to link my google account and PSN account lol.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 20th November 2020, 01:46 PM
Cult Master

Tom_Clancy's_Splinter_Cell_Blacklist_box_art.jpg

Picked this up last night on Xbox store for €8. The HDR looks amazing on the Series X for a game that came out on the 360 it genuinely looks like an Xbox One game. The lighting and the reflections really took me by surprise.
Justin101 and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 20th November 2020, 02:44 PM
Cult Veteran

I ended up playing Persona 5 for about 6 hours last night, I've done my eyes in haha. But it looks great in 4k HDR also, I mean it's not a graphically intensive game but everything just looked top notch!

I'm going to try something a bit more visual this evening, either Shadow of Mordor, or I've got Detroit: Become Human downloaded as well which might look stunning!

Has anyone played Days Gone? Also will I need to have played the other two Arkham games for Arkham Knight to make sense?

Old 20th November 2020, 02:55 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I ended up playing Persona 5 for about 6 hours last night, I've done my eyes in haha. But it looks great in 4k HDR also, I mean it's not a graphically intensive game but everything just looked top notch!

I'm going to try something a bit more visual this evening, either Shadow of Mordor, or I've got Detroit: Become Human downloaded as well which might look stunning!

Has anyone played Days Gone? Also will I need to have played the other two Arkham games for Arkham Knight to make sense?
thought you would of had demon souls, it's supposed to look amazing
Old 20th November 2020, 02:56 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
thought you would of had demon souls, it's supposed to look amazing
I've never played it but it looks too hard for me
I was hoping there was a demo on PSN but no.

Old 20th November 2020, 03:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I've never played it but it looks too hard for me
I was hoping there was a demo on PSN but no.
I'm getting confused with bleakshaun who loves those games, played Spiderman thats good and the new is another amazing looking game.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 20th November 2020, 03:20 PM
Cult Master

Quote:

I found Days Gone very buggy and repetitive im sure the bugs are fixed bug i just couldn't get into it. As far as the Arkham games you can play any of them individually.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 25th November 2020, 03:47 PM
Cult Veteran

I got the shipping notice for my PS5 just now, 6 days after receiving the console

Like this? Share it using the links below!