Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th June 2015, 04:58 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Remember the Limited Pip Boy Edition coming out... well correct me if I'm wrong here but I believe Howard said that you can fit your touch screen phone into it, download their app, connect it through your Wi-Fi .... AND USE IT AS THE PIP BOY WHILE YOU PLAY!

I'm dribbling while I write this... and you can pre order it now from Game at the paltry price of 99.99 caps. I have - before I told you!

Buy Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition – Only at GAME on PS4 | Free UK Delivery | GAME
vipco and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 16th June 2015, 06:42 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

What did you think of te gameplay trailer for Fallout Boo
Boo Radley likes this.
Old 16th June 2015, 07:05 PM
Cult Master

Fallout 4 from Microsofts show.
vipco, trebor8273 and Boo Radley like this.
Old 16th June 2015, 08:14 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
What did you think of te gameplay trailer for Fallout Boo
I'm not a big gamer like many of you, I know what I like and don't. Never got on with CoD or the like, too fast and frenetic for me and an hour in I want to puke from motion sickness!! I do love Tomb Raider, Red Dead and rpg's in general, have tried Oblivion and Skyrim but I want a gun in my hand, damnit!!

When Fallout 3 came out I loved it, the whole concept just clicked in to some primeval part of my brain. I can forgive it freezing, getting stuck in a rock, anything, because it's Fallout. So I am very biased...

I think it looks awesome and if this pip boy works well..... then Boston will be my new homes for many weeks to follow. I think I might book a weeks annual leave come Nov and buy a couple of cases of beer. I AM the Lone Wanderer!! Ha!
vipco and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 16th June 2015, 08:25 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
I'm not a big gamer like many of you, I know what I like and don't. Never got on with CoD or the like, too fast and frenetic for me and an hour in I want to puke from motion sickness!! I do love Tomb Raider, Red Dead and rpg's in general, have tried Oblivion and Skyrim but I want a gun in my hand, damnit!!

When Fallout 3 came out I loved it, the whole concept just clicked in to some primeval part of my brain. I can forgive it freezing, getting stuck in a rock, anything, because it's Fallout. So I am very biased...

I think it looks awesome and if this pip boy works well..... then Boston will be my new homes for many weeks to follow. I think I might book a weeks annual leave come Nov and buy a couple of cases of beer. I AM the Lone Wanderer!! Ha!
I love games in general but there are very few games that I have an emotional attachment too and Fallout is one of those games and Oblivion is another one. Its not an investment of time with games like these is an emotional investment.
vipco and Boo Radley like this.
Old 18th June 2015, 09:21 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Any one got ea access for the Xbox one, is it worth getting ?
Old 18th June 2015, 10:12 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Any one got ea access for the Xbox one, is it worth getting ?
It's cheap but the games in the vault dont really interest me enough to pay a subscription. It's nice to play EA games a few days before they release officially but that's it I rather physical copies of games over digital any day.
vipco likes this.
Old 20th June 2015, 11:10 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

The Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition is now SOLD OUT!!

Peter Hines has announced that they are looking into producing some more to meet demand. Glad I bought 2 now!
vipco likes this.
Old 8th July 2015, 04:01 PM
Cult Acolyte

When does the UK get PS Now?
Old 8th July 2015, 04:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
When does the UK get PS Now?
Think end of summer/ autumn but the pricing is still awful from what people are saying

Like this? Share it using the links below!