Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th July 2015, 10:18 AM
Cult Acolyte

Resident Evil 0 HD Vid Shows Evolution From N64 Prototype to New-Gen Remake - Playstation 4, PlayStation 3 News At PlaystationTrophies.org
Old 15th July 2015, 12:32 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Anyone who has not played the new dragon age game and has an Xbox one I. Would hold off as it's supposed to be added to EA access next month
vipco and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 23rd July 2015, 09:57 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

My GTA collection

Picture 051.jpg Picture 052.jpg Picture 053.jpg Picture 054.jpg Picture 055.jpg

On the Back of the chair is the 10 year anniversary GTA III T-shirt. Then a store display for GTA V. Under that is the collectors edition for GTA 1&2 and GTA2 on its own for the PS1. Just to the right is the San Andreas soundtrack and to the right of that is the GTA Vice City soundtrack boxset. Everything else is pretty clear i hope except for in the bottom right hand corner with the black tape on it is the original Xbox GTA Trilogy boxset which is quite expensive now a days. When Rusty was a pup he too decided he liked a bit of GTA and he stole the box and ate most of it. I really must hunt down an intact version soon.
Old 4th August 2015, 04:50 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watching gamescom as no Sony it should be an open goal for them. I have to say I'm enjoying my Xbox one a lot more than my ps4 which with that disastrous e3 Microsoft had I would never think I would say let alone own one
Old 5th August 2015, 08:34 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Dragon age is now on EA access
Old 5th August 2015, 09:11 AM
Cult Master

I really enjoyed Microsoft at Gamescon it was fast and too the point. Scale bound is looking good the co op has so much potential. Crackdown 3 looks beautiful and Halo Wars 2 really took me by surprise shame it's over a year away. Let's hope Forza 6 is not ruined by too much DLC and has plenty if tracks day one.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 5th August 2015, 09:22 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
I really enjoyed Microsoft at Gamescon it was fast and too the point. Scale bound is looking good the co op has so much potential. Crackdown 3 looks beautiful and Halo Wars 2 really took me by surprise shame it's over a year away. Let's hope Forza 6 is not ruined by too much DLC and has plenty if tracks day one.
Sony really need to pull their finger out if they want to keep their lead.
Old 5th August 2015, 09:40 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Sony really need to pull their finger out if they want to keep their lead.
Something seems abit off with Sony not even pushing Before Dawn or Uncharted Collection two exclusives I agree they need to start churning out more games. I barely play my Xbox One but that's about to change with the very impressive list of games in the next few months.
Old 5th August 2015, 09:56 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Something seems abit off with Sony not even pushing Before Dawn or Uncharted Collection two exclusives I agree they need to start churning out more games. I barely play my Xbox One but that's about to change with the very impressive list of games in the next few months.
It's the other way round for me, the only game I'm really play on my ps4 is final fantasy 14. The one gets most of my time now especially considering how canes digital games can be gotten and how much easier it is to upgrade the hardrive
Old 5th August 2015, 11:26 PM
Cult Master

trebor8273 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!