Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th September 2020, 09:42 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Sony are having a PS5 showcase at 9pm tomorrow im sure we will finally get a price and release date . I was very impressed with the last showcase lets hope this one adds to it.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 16th September 2020, 11:11 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Sony are having a PS5 showcase at 9pm tomorrow im sure we will finally get a price and release date . I was very impressed with the last showcase lets hope this one adds to it.
be interesting to see what the prices are. rumors abound they might uncut microsoft if they do that , up coming gen could be over before it begins.

if they say get the base mode; out for 399 and digital for 300 i would be very happy. unlikely but it would be fantastic news!
Old 16th September 2020, 12:20 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
be interesting to see what the prices are. rumors abound they might uncut microsoft if they do that , up coming gen could be over before it begins.

if they say get the base mode; out for 399 and digital for 300 i would be very happy. unlikely but it would be fantastic news!
Sony are in a great position where they don't have to do much to beat Microsoft . Sony showed a great line up of games with gameplay where as Microsoft showed nothing and their big seller Halo looked dated and unfinished and now its delayed until next year. Sony are already laughing.
Old 16th September 2020, 06:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Sony are in a great position where they don't have to do much to beat Microsoft . Sony showed a great line up of games with gameplay where as Microsoft showed nothing and their big seller Halo looked dated and unfinished and now its delayed until next year. Sony are already laughing.
Yes it looked very poor, looked poor even for a current gen game and what we saw could easily run on Xbox one. All those company's they bought and no games too show, really need to get some exclusives gears and forza aren't enough
Old 16th September 2020, 06:46 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Yes it looked very poor, looked poor even for a current gen game and what we saw could easily run on Xbox one. All those company's they bought and no games too show, really need to get some exclusives gears and forza aren't enough
I have always bought both xbox and playststion so im not a fanboy or anything i just love to game but microsoft are making it hard for me i will definitely wait until next year to pick up their console.

You can quote me on this when i buy the new xbox on launch
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 16th September 2020, 07:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I have always bought both xbox and playststion so im not a fanboy or anything i just love to game but microsoft are making it hard for me i will definitely wait until next year to pick up their console.

You can quote me on this when i buy the new xbox on launch
I’ve always preferred ps, Xbox has for some reason never interested me, and the games that do interest me are available on both, I see Xbox more online gaming than ps and I’m not that arsed about online gaming.
Old 16th September 2020, 09:09 PM
Cult Veteran

£450!

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 16th September 2020, 09:17 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
£450!
Looks like the discless PS5 is not a downgrade from the premium version unlike the Xbox series S .
Old 16th September 2020, 09:26 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Looks like the discless PS5 is not a downgrade from the premium version unlike the Xbox series S .
I'm still going to get the disc version as it saves me buying a separate UHD Player. I was on the fence still at first but FFXVI and Hogwarts look great!

FFXVI is from the team that made and produce FFXIV Online and you can tell, the graphics are similar and the soundtrack sounds like it - I can't wait!

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 17th September 2020, 07:06 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I'm still going to get the disc version as it saves me buying a separate UHD Player. I was on the fence still at first but FFXVI and Hogwarts look great!

FFXVI is from the team that made and produce FFXIV Online and you can tell, the graphics are similar and the soundtrack sounds like it - I can't wait!
I dont know anything about Harry Potter but i want to play that game.

Has anyone ever bought a console off Amazon im worried about pre ordering here incase we go into a lockdown and i cant collect the PS5.

Like this? Share it using the links below!