Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Most looking forward to ? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/13013-most-looking-forward.html)

vipco 20th May 2015 04:26 PM

Most looking forward to ?

So, which game / games / DLC are you most looking forward to ? Theres quite a few good titles already announced for this year so far and with E3 just around the corner there'll be quite a few more getting anounced. My most anticipated games so far are -

Batman, Arkham Knight - June 23rd
Mad Max - tbc
F1 2015 - June
Nascar , The Official Game - tbc
Doom - tbc
2015 DIRT Rally - 2015 PC / Console tbc

Plus anything new that aint another Fifa update for PSVita.

DLC
P.CARS - Indy Car Pack . Full 2015 cars , Oval tracks and DW12 .
P. CARS - Modern Nascar Pack.

Rik 20th May 2015 04:43 PM

Doom and Batman:Arkham Knight are the only games I'm looking forward to this year (so far), maybe Star Wars: Battlefront if it's on the 360 :nod:

Nordicdusk 20th May 2015 05:02 PM

Right now Batman and Mad Max but after E3 im sure more will be added to the list. I am hoping that we will get a Mafia 3 announcement.

Bringer Of Funerals 20th May 2015 05:32 PM

Batman
Doom
WWE 2K16
NHL 16

Just those for me

Bringer Of Funerals 20th May 2015 06:07 PM

Sport Games

What are your views on Sport games like WWE 2K, NHL, FIFA, NBA 2K, NFL etc??

Nordicdusk 20th May 2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 450473)

I always enjoy sports games the most when im playing against my friends or girlfriend beating an AI controlled team is no way near as satisfying as beating a friend. Games like Fight Night and Tiger Woods or Rory Mcilroy as it is now a great playing alone or with friends. Im looking forward to the new golf game its been awhile since I played one would be over the moon if they announced a new boxing game at E3. Fight Night looked amazing on 360 so how realistic would it look on new consoles.

Bringer Of Funerals 20th May 2015 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 450483)
I always enjoy sports games the most when im playing against my friends or girlfriend beating an AI controlled team is no way near as satisfying as beating a friend. Games like Fight Night and Tiger Woods or Rory Mcilroy as it is now a great playing alone or with friends. Im looking forward to the new golf game its been awhile since I played one would be over the moon if they announced a new boxing game at E3. Fight Night looked amazing on 360 so how realistic would it look on new consoles.

EA Sports presents Floyd Mayweather Boxing 2016

vipco 21st May 2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 450473)

I update Fifa, Madden , NBA Live and WWE yearly . Theres little change each outting to the Single Player offline modes , usually just graphics , annimations, A.I. tweak but nothing major , and I dont play online (abuse, cheaters). but I updated Madden and NBA as they were proper 'next gen' realeases compared to the year before .I skipped Fifa for the first time and went for PES 15 this year just for a change.
They're great if you play online in a league or with a buch of buddies on a regular basis , but questionable if you only play offline and solo.

WWE official game I always pre order as im a massive wrestling fan who attends my local indy fed as well as any WWE tour shows , plus sub to the WWE Network and I could'nt imagine going a year without a wrestling game. I liked 2K14 but found 2K15 to easy to beat on Legend , the A.I. not using strong strikes / grapples at all killed it and it should have been fixed patch 1 , not ignored for all 5 patches, plus it was seriously bugged as well as lacking content. The online sides still unplayable .
The SVR titles from THQ / Yukes were terrible after 07 .
I think you'll see old ideas from old games being brought back for 16 but as its still Yukes involved and they're pi**ed off with the franchise I dont expect any major leap forward from there side , more 2K .
Unfortunately the WWE call the shots on the game, dictate certain content and don't allow the dev's to delay the game release , even when its as bugged as 2K15 was . I'll still be pre ordering 16 though I think 2K15 was a step backward in all departments bar graphics .

trebor8273 21st May 2015 06:00 PM

Batman arkham knight so hyped for this game I just hope I'm not disappointed

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 21st May 2015 06:26 PM

Sorry guys-I'm still playing this......:lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPOVPNHxBVI