Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th May 2015, 04:26 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Default Most looking forward to ?

So, which game / games / DLC are you most looking forward to ? Theres quite a few good titles already announced for this year so far and with E3 just around the corner there'll be quite a few more getting anounced. My most anticipated games so far are -

Batman, Arkham Knight - June 23rd
Mad Max - tbc
F1 2015 - June
Nascar , The Official Game - tbc
Doom - tbc
2015 DIRT Rally - 2015 PC / Console tbc

Plus anything new that aint another Fifa update for PSVita.

DLC
P.CARS - Indy Car Pack . Full 2015 cars , Oval tracks and DW12 .
P. CARS - Modern Nascar Pack.
Old 20th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Doom and Batman:Arkham Knight are the only games I'm looking forward to this year (so far), maybe Star Wars: Battlefront if it's on the 360
vipco and trebor8273 like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 20th May 2015, 05:02 PM
Cult Master

Right now Batman and Mad Max but after E3 im sure more will be added to the list. I am hoping that we will get a Mafia 3 announcement.
Old 20th May 2015, 05:32 PM
Cult Acolyte

Batman
Doom
WWE 2K16
NHL 16

Just those for me
vipco likes this.
Old 20th May 2015, 06:07 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Sport Games

What are your views on Sport games like WWE 2K, NHL, FIFA, NBA 2K, NFL etc??
Old 20th May 2015, 06:23 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
I always enjoy sports games the most when im playing against my friends or girlfriend beating an AI controlled team is no way near as satisfying as beating a friend. Games like Fight Night and Tiger Woods or Rory Mcilroy as it is now a great playing alone or with friends. Im looking forward to the new golf game its been awhile since I played one would be over the moon if they announced a new boxing game at E3. Fight Night looked amazing on 360 so how realistic would it look on new consoles.
Old 20th May 2015, 06:26 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
I always enjoy sports games the most when im playing against my friends or girlfriend beating an AI controlled team is no way near as satisfying as beating a friend. Games like Fight Night and Tiger Woods or Rory Mcilroy as it is now a great playing alone or with friends. Im looking forward to the new golf game its been awhile since I played one would be over the moon if they announced a new boxing game at E3. Fight Night looked amazing on 360 so how realistic would it look on new consoles.
EA Sports presents Floyd Mayweather Boxing 2016
Old 21st May 2015, 05:57 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
I update Fifa, Madden , NBA Live and WWE yearly . Theres little change each outting to the Single Player offline modes , usually just graphics , annimations, A.I. tweak but nothing major , and I dont play online (abuse, cheaters). but I updated Madden and NBA as they were proper 'next gen' realeases compared to the year before .I skipped Fifa for the first time and went for PES 15 this year just for a change.
They're great if you play online in a league or with a buch of buddies on a regular basis , but questionable if you only play offline and solo.

WWE official game I always pre order as im a massive wrestling fan who attends my local indy fed as well as any WWE tour shows , plus sub to the WWE Network and I could'nt imagine going a year without a wrestling game. I liked 2K14 but found 2K15 to easy to beat on Legend , the A.I. not using strong strikes / grapples at all killed it and it should have been fixed patch 1 , not ignored for all 5 patches, plus it was seriously bugged as well as lacking content. The online sides still unplayable .
The SVR titles from THQ / Yukes were terrible after 07 .
I think you'll see old ideas from old games being brought back for 16 but as its still Yukes involved and they're pi**ed off with the franchise I dont expect any major leap forward from there side , more 2K .
Unfortunately the WWE call the shots on the game, dictate certain content and don't allow the dev's to delay the game release , even when its as bugged as 2K15 was . I'll still be pre ordering 16 though I think 2K15 was a step backward in all departments bar graphics .
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 21st May 2015, 06:00 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Batman arkham knight so hyped for this game I just hope I'm not disappointed
vipco likes this.
Old 21st May 2015, 06:26 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Sorry guys-I'm still playing this......

vipco likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.

Like this? Share it using the links below!