Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Dodgy PS4 messages. (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/13625-dodgy-ps4-messages.html)

SymbioticFunction 23rd July 2017 12:44 AM

Dodgy PS4 messages.

Check out this dodgy bit of messaging:

veillonmathilde - "what's up"

me - "hello :)"

veillonmathilde - "i was just bored and wanted someone to chat with. my girlfriend double dared me to chat with someone random on this app lol.. I found your username on the friend finder :D" "how old are u?"

me - "43 yrs old."

veillonmathilde - "22female... here :) what r ya doin?"

me - "Just looking at film forums on the browser before I go to work."

veillonmathilde - "cool I just got done playing flinthook." "it's pretty much my favorite game right now lol, whats your favorite right now?"

me - "Resident Evil 7 or Star Wars Battlefront. Can't really chat right now as I have to get ready for work. Have a nice day. :)"

veillonmathilde - "lol, welll if you are down for doing something fun I have a good idea"

me - " Will rather just leave it as a fun one-off chat to be honest. All the best. Neil. :)"

veillonmathilde - "I'm just about to start work soon... a friend of mine was working online and I kept askin her about it so she finally showed me what she was doing" "i thought she was crazy at first lol. it's actually pretty cool though. so I'm giving it a try hehe"

me - "All the best."

veillonmathilde - "we work online doing private cam shows which sounded suuuper nuts at first believe me. but I freakin luv it!!!"

I obviously didn't respond to that! :scared: I also (sadly) couldn't see a 'report to Sony' facility on the options of my PSN message service.

What do people think about this? I can totally do without having to experience stuff like this whilst innocently using my PS4. And I'm 43 yrs old! :)

SymbioticFunction 23rd July 2017 01:40 AM

Also spoke about this on facebook and someone showed me that I could press the options button to complain by filing a report and also block the account. That gave Sony access to all of the messages. What is annoying is that I recently told a college friend that it would be safe for his 8 yr old son to use PSN on his PS4 and then nonsense like this turns up. :(

Make Them Die Slowly 23rd July 2017 08:39 AM

My 10 year old son started getting these type of messages so I have blocked anyone contacting him. He is a good kid and didn't respond and came and got me instead.

I have had a similar experience recently on Instagram. My account was public and I started getting messages from this glamour model type woman who for some reason was following me. I have no idea why, my account only shows photos of urban decay and weeds growing out of buildings!

She was quite blatantly looking for someone to "romance" for want of a better word, someone with money. I very politely cut her off and now don't get messages, my account is now private.

gag 23rd July 2017 09:33 AM

More or less a similar thing.
I got a friend request on fb with a pm message .

I'm a single woman looking for a friend to sleep at night, if you are single and want to accompany me to sleep I'm ready to spoil you and sleep naked But before that, let's mix and share live vidio by entering Here (link deleted)

I just ignored it altogether I don't accept friend request from anyone I don't know in person , and the ones who I don't know in person are people who I might have spoke to for sometime on sites like this ..

Susan Foreman 23rd July 2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 543136)
More or less a similar thing.
I got a friend request on fb with a pm message .

I'm a single woman looking for a friend to sleep at night, if you are single and want to accompany me to sleep I'm ready to spoil you and sleep naked But before that, let's mix and share live vidio by entering Here https:susanisqueenoftheforum.co

I just ignored it altogether I don't accept friend request from anyone I don't know in person , and the ones who I don't know in person are people who I might have spoke to for sometime on sites like this ..

Needless to say, DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK

Who knows what it is

gag 23rd July 2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 543139)

Who knows what it is

I'm pretty sure people wouldn't but I'll edit it out just incase...

Susan Foreman 23rd July 2017 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 543140)
I'm pretty sure people wouldn't but I'll edit it out just incase...

Not convinced. You know the kind of person we have on here!!!

I've edited the quote as well tho

Make Them Die Slowly 23rd July 2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 543139)

Who knows what it is

I couldn't stop myself. The link took me to as site that is a collection of videos showing The Inspector shaving his back.

mr 420 23rd July 2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 543145)
I couldn't stop myself. The link took me to as site that is a collection of videos showing The Inspector shaving his back.

Was that the one where at the end you see the good Inspector selling a carrier bag full of back hair to a certain member on here to make a beard for his/her closet of disguises? :scared::nono:

Demoncrat 23rd July 2017 05:59 PM

Ah the fun we have.