Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Last of Us Part II (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/14028-last-us-part-ii.html)

Thompson 8th July 2020 11:16 PM

The Last of Us Part II

Despite the response it has gotten, I love the game. I do think the flashbacks probably should have happened first. They got kind of distracting. But I also don't agree with Laura Bailey being abused on Twitter. She is just Abby's voice actress, for crying out loud.

:whip:

Nordicdusk 13th July 2020 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesaunderschild (Post 630076)
Despite the response it has gotten, I love the game. I do think the flashbacks probably should have happened first. They got kind of distracting. But I also don't agree with Laura Bailey being abused on Twitter. She is just Abby's voice actress, for crying out loud.

Not finished it yet myself im honestly finding it a real chore to get through i love the first game its amazing but there is way too much of the down time in this game just repeating the same thing over and over. Take out those moments and keep with the tension and action and its a great game but your are taken out off it too much so far. I love the story and thats what gets me through the times im not enjoying.

The gaming community is one of the if not the moat toxic communities there is filled with self entitles man babies. Who the hell makes threats against a voice actor absolutely mental.

trebor8273 13th July 2020 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesaunderschild (Post 630076)

It's disgusting I hate the character of Abbey but that just shows what a great job the actress has done . Gamers really are a toxic bunch anyone with a ounce of common sense can tell the difference between a character and the actor who plays them

Mind have too agree with nor, finding it a,chore , it's a technical master piece , but have say really looking forward ghost of tsushima more than I did last of us 2

trebor8273 14th July 2020 07:27 PM

Giving up on it, will sell it and get again once have a ps5, looking forward to ghost on Friday might not be scoring as high as last of us 2 but the reviews I've seen seems more my game , the black and white " samurai cinema " mode looks brillant.

Nordicdusk 14th July 2020 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 630402)
Giving up on it, will sell it and get again once have a ps5, looking forward to ghost on Friday might not be scoring as high as last of us 2 but the reviews I've seen seems more my game , the black and white " samurai cinema " mode looks brillant.

Sadly the reviews seem more based on hype rather than the finished product of TLOU.

trebor8273 14th July 2020 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 630403)
Sadly the reviews seem more based on hype rather than the finished product of TLOU.

Reading between the lines seems like a 7 too me , reviews rarely match the score with games, me would rather a have a fun game that's a 7 than a 10 game that's im struggling with, under no doubts last of us 2 is the better game.

Bit like movies lots of classic films that are brilliant but I won't watch them as much as something that's not as well made etc but is more fun.

For better or worse it does emulate a lot of other games .

Edit

Ignore as it seems you are going on about last of us 2

Thompson 20th August 2020 10:44 PM

They patched the game recently. There's now a 'true survivor' mode or something, where if you die, that's you done with the main campaign entirely. :D