Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Resident Evil: Capcom getting ripped a new one! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/14112-resident-evil-capcom-getting-ripped-new-one.html)

Thompson 29th December 2020 08:24 AM

Resident Evil: Capcom getting ripped a new one!

:santanukem:

trebor8273 29th December 2020 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesaunderschild (Post 643040)

:santanukem:

You really don't seem to like resident evil!

Have to love gamers they moaned that resident evil never changes and when it does they moan about that. Granted 5 and 6 aren't great but 7 was a fantastic bit of survival horror and what is it with all these people with time machines tell us how awful village is from some screens shots etc

Star wars, star trek fans have nothing on gamers , a really toxic community with bizarre double standards.

Nordicdusk 29th December 2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 643051)

Have to love gamers they moaned that resident evil never changes and when it does they moan about that. Granted 5 and 6 aren't great but 7 was a fantastic bit of survival horror and what is it with all these people with time machines tell us how awful village is from some screens shots etc

Star wars, star trek fans have nothing on gamers , a really toxic community with bizarre double standards.

Its the same with COD yes i know alot of people hate them but i enjoy them. First it was we are sick.of WW2 then COD4 came out great game in the modern era then people got bored of the modern era and they went into the future and people moaned about that and wanted to go back to WW2 and as soon as WW2 came out everyone was hating on it wanted modern again. With COD Infinite warfare we got something completely different and it got the most down votes in Youtube history but if people bothered their arses to give it a chance they would have realised how great that campaign was.

My point is people get what they ask for and they are still not happy no matter what happens.

Thompson 30th December 2020 03:00 AM

Well, it's like this...

The plot now is so absurd. These games don't really feel connected, as such. They shoehorn things in, just to make it feel like there's a link. Like, if you missed out the references and Chris being in these first person sequels, it doesn't really seem like they are RE games.

The remakes are bad, but as general horror games, they are okay. They are just not faithful, while the first remake was.

gag 21st January 2021 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 643051)

I loved 7 it went back to old school , 4 I enjoyed 5,6, watched people play and didn’t appeal, games are like films if too many come out you’re going to dislike some and other lose the plot and have no real connection. Me I just take them for what they are and either like them or don’t simple as, I’m not going to go on a rant or complain online about them, there more things in life to worry about than get wound up and moan about a game or a film, but I’ll give my opinion from time to time like now.
Tbh I much prefer silent hill games.

Thompson 23rd January 2021 08:00 AM

OK. Why is the new merchant so fat? :pound:

Nordicdusk 26th January 2021 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesaunderschild (Post 644695)
OK. Why is the new merchant so fat? :pound:

Never mind that a PS5 exclusive demo is complete BS.

bleakshaun 26th January 2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 644858)
Never mind that a PS5 exclusive demo is complete BS.

didn't they do that with re7, making it a ps4 exclusive

Nordicdusk 26th January 2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 644883)
didn't they do that with re7, making it a ps4 exclusive

That didn't bother me i had a PS4 :lol:

bleakshaun 26th January 2021 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 644884)
That didn't bother me i had a PS4 :lol:

that's true