Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th November 2014, 06:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Dragon age inquisition

No save import but is a thing called dragon age keep which finds all your data from what ever games you played on any platform and let's you view it as a animated movie and change any choices you made originally. And that is used for your new game in three to change the world you play in based on the choices you made in the first two games.

Also unlike two you once again can choose which race you want either

Human
Elf
Dwarf
Qunari
Old 18th November 2014, 06:30 PM
Cult Addict

Didn't think it was out til Friday treb?
Old 18th November 2014, 06:36 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

GTA V PS4
Only two missions in an I have my PS3 version running at the same time to compare the visuals. When I put the PS4 version on first I felt if looks the exact same but playing the same mission again on PS3 I noticed a massive difference. The lighting and shadows look fantastic leaves on trees look individual rather than just a big moving cluster. The ps3 version is very jagged the ps4 version has removed most of the jagged lines there are still a few but very minor. Right off the bat I was confronted by a very fat grey and silver cat in an alley that didn't look too pleased to see me on his turf I look forward to seeing what other wild life has been added.

Will do an update after a few hours of play and when I take this baby online.
gag, PaulD, trebor8273 and 1 others like this.
Old 18th November 2014, 06:36 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Didn't think it was out til Friday treb?
Got the pc version and used a VPN to play early,( out in America and some other places) it's a bit of grey area but hey there should be no point a regional release dates in this day and age espically with digital versions
Old 18th November 2014, 06:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
GTA V PS4
Only two missions in an I have my PS3 version running at the same time to compare the visuals. When I put the PS4 version on first I felt if looks the exact same but playing the same mission again on PS3 I noticed a massive difference. The lighting and shadows look fantastic leaves on trees look individual rather than just a big moving cluster. The ps3 version is very jagged the ps4 version has removed most of the jagged lines there are still a few but very minor. Right off the bat I was confronted by a very fat grey and silver cat in an alley that didn't look too pleased to see me on his turf I look forward to seeing what other wild life has been added.

Will do an update after a few hours of play and when I take this baby online.
With only have a pc now I sadly have to wait till begining of next year, but enough games out to keep me amused till then
Old 18th November 2014, 07:03 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

You are lucky to have a PC that will run it because I'd say it will be beautiful on PC
Old 22nd November 2014, 08:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Far cry 4

Just like dragon age seems like it will keep me busy for sometime with so much to do and explore. Also looks gourgous some beautiful looking scenery.
J Harker likes this.
Old 22nd November 2014, 11:43 PM
Cult Addict

Now FarCry 4 i am interested in. Any significant changes in gameplay to the last one mate?
Old 23rd November 2014, 08:46 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Now FarCry 4 i am interested in. Any significant changes in gameplay to the last one mate?
Only played a little but feels the same goto radio tower discover missions and explore the map, hunt animals and gather planets. Unlock skills etc
Old 29th November 2014, 03:58 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Still playing dragon age inquisition, 40 hours in and still only scathed the surface.

Last edited by trebor8273; 29th November 2014 at 04:32 PM.

Like this? Share it using the links below!