All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th February 2015, 03:07 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dis View Post
hi guys,just started playing "the warriors",again.
gave up on "need for speed.most wanted",as finally got to the final chase,where all the cops are after you and you have to get to the orange star after 5mins of chaseing.
can outrun the cops so the star appears,but cant seem to get to it.
any hints?
up to level 3 on the "warriors",completed before,but do love this game.
I love the warriors game I have it on psp original xbox and ps2. Rockstar did a great job rare for a movie licenced game.
dis and Vipp like this.
Old 17th February 2015, 08:17 AM
Cult Master

Fallout New Vegas.

All the talk during the week about fallout made me want to restart this . I'm addicted to it already love this game. Traded most of my xbox one games and some PS4 games the new gen just ain't cutting it for me when I can go back and play amazing games like fallout.
Vipp and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 17th February 2015, 08:58 AM
Cult Addict

I just think that the jump between PS3 and PS4 in nowhere near as significant as it was when we went to PS3 from PS2. Add to that the variety of latest gen games on offer is still quite small considering the consoles have been out a little while now, particularly in regard to proper next gen titles and not just stuff thats being ported across.
As for Fallout New Vegas i really didn't get on with it Nord, Fallout 3 is one of my favourite games ever but New Vegas just seemed so dull.
Vipp likes this.
Old 17th February 2015, 09:16 AM
Cult Master

True Fallout 3 is a better game but I still love both I did everything in fallout 3 but not New Vegas so I jumped back in to that.
Old 17th February 2015, 09:34 AM
Cult Addict

I keep meaning to get the Game of the Year version of Fallout 3. When i first played it i completed the main quest not realising that the game would end. I had plenty of other bits and pieces i wanted to do.
Vipp likes this.

Last edited by J Harker; 17th February 2015 at 10:09 AM.
Old 17th February 2015, 09:37 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
I keep meaning to get the Game of the Year version of Fallout 3. When i first played it i completed the maon quest not realising that the game would end. I had plenty of other bits and pieces i wanted to do.
Same thing happened to me but gave me an excuse to start it again. I really enjoyed all the DLC that came out for it.
Old 17th February 2015, 06:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
True Fallout 3 is a better game but I still love both I did everything in fallout 3 but not New Vegas so I jumped back in to that.
I feel the same as you mate, FO3 is a hard game to beat for most other games, also let's not forget that FO3 and FO:NV were made by completley different game studio teams, so technically they truly are seperate games. Apart from the ammo loading bench nonsense in FO:NV i enjoyed the game and i became quite attached to my ED-E which i took to the brotherhood to get super upgraded. I also found the main story arc to be mostly poop but when i played it for myself and went around doing my own shit i really got back into it.

6/10 for me. The add on packs are quite good and not as glitchy as some of the original FO3 add-ons.

My PSN for anyone interested is Darkwood_Killers
keirarts and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 17th February 2015, 06:11 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Sorry - duplicate post - m laptop had brain freeze apparently.
Old 17th February 2015, 06:43 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
I feel the same as you mate, FO3 is a hard game to beat for most other games, also let's not forget that FO3 and FO:NV were made by completley different game studio teams, so technically they truly are seperate games. Apart from the ammo loading bench nonsense in FO:NV i enjoyed the game and i became quite attached to my ED-E which i took to the brotherhood to get super upgraded. I also found the main story arc to be mostly poop but when i played it for myself and went around doing my own shit i really got back into it.

6/10 for me. The add on packs are quite good and not as glitchy as some of the original FO3 add-ons.

My PSN for anyone interested is Darkwood_Killers

I'll add you later .
Vipp likes this.
Old 17th February 2015, 07:02 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

cancelled the order 1886, after rumours it could e less than 5 hours, so will wait as got plenty of other games to play. been playing

tales of symphonia dawn of a new world.

enjoy my JRPGS especially the tales games, but this had two of the worst main characters in any JRPG

Far cry 4

fantastic game, ass creed unity has taken a back-seat to this. looks lovely with so much to do and see, along with dragon age inquisition and shadow of mordor one of my top games of 2014.

my PSN is THUDERCAT1973 for those interested
Vipp likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!