Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th May 2015, 01:15 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
There are 4 difficulty settings.
That's good to know let me know how you get on further down the line.
Old 20th May 2015, 01:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
If going to put over 100 hours into an RPG I like to enjoy exploring without dying all the time. I enjoy a challange in games but I like my RPGs to be about the experiencing the world and lore rather than retracing my steps over and over because even a wild boar will destroy me everytime I'm on his land
Compared to games like dark souls etc it's pretty easy but still challenging. Died a few times but that's been down to exploring and being killed by enemies a lot higher level than me. What you need to remember is silver sword is for superntraul enemies and iron sword for normal enemies , if you do it the other way they do less damage. Also use your spells to give you an advantage. Already killed the first big monster but have spent hours exploring and finding new missions etc
Old 20th May 2015, 01:25 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Compared to games like dark souls etc it's pretty easy but still challenging. Died a few times but that's been down to exploring and being killed by enemies a lot higher level than me. What you need to remember is silver sword is for superntraul enemies and iron sword for normal enemies , if you do it the other way they do less damage. Also use your spells to give you an advantage. Already killed the first big monster but have spent hours exploring and finding new missions etc
Got the platinum yet?? lol
Old 20th May 2015, 01:51 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

The top 5 games im currently playing ,

Project CARS - PS4
WWE 2K15 - PS4
Wolfenstein the old blood - Xbox One
The Crew - Xbox One
Forza 5 -Xbox One

Forza 5- Xbox One - just the odd single race on this as P CARS has made tis pretth much redundant for me.

P. CARS is easily the best sim racer ever to come out on console since Monaco GP Simulation on DreamCast.

The Crew is a decent online racing MMO now the comunity has grown and a steal for £15 Pre Owned. The story mode can be played solo and is ok if arcade style action racers are your thing. The handling can be set from default to Sport and Hardcore.

WWE 2K15 is below average and seriously bugged but with a good set of A.I. Sliders it is playable enough . It wont last till frustration sets in and you'll give up till WWE 2K16 is released this October though.

Wolfenstein the old blood - great stuff and it dose'nt 'hold your hand' like Wolfenstein the new order done in places. Current gen take on Old Skool FPS that stays true to the original 1994 Wolfenstein 3D and well worth £15 of any gamers money.
Old 20th May 2015, 01:54 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
The top 5 games im currently playing ,

Project CARS - PS4
WWE 2K15 - PS4
Wolfenstein the old blood - Xbox One
The Crew - Xbox One
Forza 5 -Xbox One

Forza 5- Xbox One - just the odd single race on this as P CARS has made tis pretth much redundant for me.

P. CARS is easily the best sim racer ever to come out on console since Monaco GP Simulation on DreamCast.

The Crew is a decent online racing MMO now the comunity has grown and a steal for £15 Pre Owned. The story mode can be played solo and is ok if arcade style action racers are your thing. The handling can be set from default to Sport and Hardcore.

WWE 2K15 is below average and seriously bugged but with a good set of A.I. Sliders it is playable enough . It wont last till frustration sets in and you'll give up till WWE 2K16 is released this October though.

Wolfenstein the old blood - great stuff and it dose'nt 'hold your hand' like Wolfenstein the new order done in places. Current gen take on Old Skool FPS that stays true to the original 1994 Wolfenstein 3D and well worth £15 of any gamers money.
Hopefully WWE 2K16 is miles better and it's ironed out a bit bug wise
vipco likes this.
Old 20th May 2015, 01:58 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Cheers Treb don't want to sound like a wimp there is a stronger word I'd rather not use

I don't set games on easy only if I'm doing an intel run or hidden packages or whatever the case maybe. I just hate playing a game on the normal difficulty then bam crazy difficulty spike. If I enjoy a game enough I'll stick on the highest difficulty and test my self that way but never on a first run.
vipco and Bringer Of Funerals like this.
Old 20th May 2015, 02:03 PM
Cult Acolyte

Anther 3 trophies on UFC. Talk about a jump in hardness, I went 16 fights unbeaten to Vascalez kicking my arse all over within a minute.
vipco likes this.
Old 20th May 2015, 02:56 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

If 2K Sports listen to only a few of the ideas for the game thats been posted on their WWE 2K16 thread on the WWE 2K15 offical game site then WWE 2K16 could be the best WWE game yet. They do need to drop PS3 and 360 though as the main excuse for 2K15 being so buggy was old gen code mixed with current gen code.
Old 20th May 2015, 05:06 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
If 2K Sports listen to only a few of the ideas for the game thats been posted on their WWE 2K16 thread on the WWE 2K15 offical game site then WWE 2K16 could be the best WWE game yet. They do need to drop PS3 and 360 though as the main excuse for 2K15 being so buggy was old gen code mixed with current gen code.
Im sure that most of the upcoming games from now on will be exclusive to this generation and they will drop the 360 and PS3. Mircrosoft wont waste any time when the 360 came out the original Xbox was more or less forgotten about straight away. Sony supported the PS2 for along time after the PS3 they only stopped making the PS2 in the last few years.

Last edited by Nordicdusk; 20th May 2015 at 05:27 PM.
Old 20th May 2015, 05:29 PM
Cult Acolyte

Thinking of getting DRAGON AGE 3 and Witcher 3

Like this? Share it using the links below!