Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th October 2016, 06:14 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

BF1_KEYART_FINAL_1920x1080-1200x675.jpg

Finally getting some time with the single player after a great multiplayer beta but its the single player that is my main interest in the game. Right from the start the game is total chaos so much happening right from the get go there is total carnage everywhere you look. Planes flying over head zeppelins cover the skies and a large zeppelin is crashing to the ground engulfed in flames it truly is breathtaking. I LOVE WW2 games but we never really see the pain or the fear and anguish of the soldiers and the enemies its usually just go kill Nazis or Japanese and thats it they are just emotionless faceless characters to be killed so we can progress. Battlefield 1 looks like it wants us to feel what real war is there are no winners there are not good guys or bad guys on the battlefield just young men sent to their deaths while the people who cause the wars sit at home with their families and loved ones hundreds of thousands of miles away. Only a few minutes into the game and im the gunner in a tank and behind some sand bags i can see a young German soldier sitting trampling with his face in his hands frightened alone and left to die in a cold muddy field right then and there i'm covered in goosebumps and thinking this could be the best war game ever made.

There is no glory in war and this is something that people need to be reminded of.
Old 13th October 2016, 07:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Well this has sold me on BF one we need more games which you can play as a pigeon

MacBlayne likes this.
Old 13th October 2016, 07:38 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Well this has sold me on BF one we need more games which you can play as a pigeon

Its actually a pretty moving mission i just finished it.
MacBlayne likes this.
Old 13th October 2016, 07:40 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Its actually a pretty moving mission i just finished it.
How's the multiplayer ( not that I would play it) heard its supposed to be poor but the single player is supposed to more than make up for it
MacBlayne likes this.
Old 13th October 2016, 07:42 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
How's the multiplayer ( not that I would play it) heard its supposed to be poor but the single player is supposed to more than make up for it
I enjoyed it when i played the beta but i was only one map im going to try it out later and try some different modes that were missing ill post later.
MacBlayne likes this.
Old 28th October 2016, 06:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

finished gears of war 4 and bioshock collection, now playing the remastered version of skyrim, forgotten how addictive and brilliant this game is. 4 hours have just flowing by and not even touched the main campaign have just been exploring and joined the thieves guild. one starnge thing if you play with mods like iam trophies and achievements will be disabled
Old 13th November 2016, 06:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Elder scrolls skyrim

Elder scrolls online

Lego dimensions

Finished dishonored which I really enjoyed so will be starting the second game next week.
Old 20th November 2016, 07:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

final finished watchdogs after have it for over a year but never finishing, not as bad as people made it out to be, its biggest problem was hype and the fact if you play it like GTA you will have hard time. now playing the second game which improves greatly nearly every thing, graphics ,missions variety and the city of San Francisco which is alive and vibrate, unlike Chicago in the first game which was static and lifeless. the only downside is your hacker crew which are annoying with look how cool we are and hipster attitude!

also been playing far cry primal, just cause 3 and home front the revolution which got from the Xbox black friday sale
Old 25th November 2016, 09:53 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Finished watchdog's 2 so going to start the single player campaign of battlefield one and might even try the online.
Old 27th November 2016, 05:44 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

finished titanfall 2, a lot better than i was expecting the single player campaign was a lot of fun and whats not to like giant robots,dinosaurs and even a little time travel, very fast paced and enjoyable and takes around 8-10 hours to complete

Like this? Share it using the links below!