Cult Veteran
Good Trader

For the Real gamers.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/t...ed-secret-door

This Steam Achievement Has Only Been Unlocked By One Person In The Entire World
Old 23rd December 2016, 09:38 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Dont know if to laugh or cry, playing monopoly (their idea) and realising they dont understand the rules or concept of the game, and hard work trying to explain a simple rule.
Old 13th February 2017, 11:10 PM
Active Cultist

I just recently purchased the virtual console version of EarthBound and have been playing it when I'm away from home. The art style is unique, and the humor is great. The combat system can be pretty difficult for an impatient person like me though.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 20th February 2017, 09:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Started mass effect trilogy with the new game coming out soon, which I will pick up but once its under £40.
Old 21st February 2017, 07:54 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Played Alien Isolation over the weekend, finally an Alien game that captures the atmosphere of the film.

It's actually ridiculously tense, who knew hiding in lockers for fifteen minutes at a time would be so nerve wracking. The AI is superb, the Alien actually hunts you rather than carrying out some scripted routine. Throwing a noise maker and then watching the beast devour a group of people is great fun.

Absolutely loved it.
Old 1st March 2017, 09:31 AM
Cult Addict

playing resident evil 7. only just gotten past the first fight against lucas, but boy do i love the crazy redneck family
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 1st March 2017, 09:55 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakshaun View Post
playing resident evil 7. only just gotten past the first fight against lucas, but boy do i love the crazy redneck family
great game, one of the best survival horrors i have played. they really needed to do something different after the last couple of games that were just action games and not survival horror
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 1st March 2017, 07:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Horizon zero dawn.

Been playing the first few hours of this and I would say it reminds me of farcry with its vast openworld to explore, animals to hunt as well as resources to collect and ablitys to unlock. As well as hunting creatures we have hostile robots hidden ruins from an long dead advanced civilisation. The mission I have played have been the usual collect this, find these items and rescue this person, the story has kept me interested and the lead character is interesting and likable.

Visually this game is amazing, easily the best looking game I've seen and even with the vast open world and visuals the frame rate is steady. One of the best if not the best game on the console and definitely the best looking.
Nordicdusk and bleakshaun like this.
Old 13th March 2017, 12:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Been playing Dying Light on the PS4, a first person view zombie game from the makers of Dead Island. This is only the second PS4 game that I have bought (Star Wars Battlefront being the first one) and cost me just a little over 15 pounds. It's quite good fun and I would recommend it. In case you are wondering why I own a PS4 and only 2 games, my wife is the gamer in my household, I very rarely play video games.
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 13th March 2017, 06:21 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction View Post
Been playing Dying Light on the PS4, a first person view zombie game from the makers of Dead Island. This is only the second PS4 game that I have bought (Star Wars Battlefront being the first one) and cost me just a little over 15 pounds. It's quite good fun and I would recommend it. In case you are wondering why I own a PS4 and only 2 games, my wife is the gamer in my household, I very rarely play video games.
Absolutely love Dying Light.

Like this? Share it using the links below!