Old 7th June 2018, 08:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Playing far cry 3 classic.
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 10th June 2018, 12:17 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Considering Adam adventure is PS4 the graphics and game play are pretty poor and bad and more suited to ps 2 their that bad .

Loving the god of war my only complaint is (and this is just me ) I like my games to simple straight forward and not to much to learn, this looks like there is half a million things to learn open your menu and theirs tonnes of different things, and push left and open more pages of stuff etc.
Hold R2 to do this , hold R2 and press square to do that .
Press L2 and R2 to throw this and square for a bigger attack haven't got patience and find learning too many things a head blag at first
trebor8273 and bleakshaun like this.

Last edited by gag; 10th June 2018 at 12:48 AM.
Old 14th June 2018, 07:43 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

GTA V. 4K. Full details. No frame drops. Nice.
Old 16th June 2018, 08:14 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The graphics and game play of God of war are amazing
Because how popular this game got over the years, amount of games that's been turned into films I'm surprised they haven't turned this one into a Jason and the Argonaut's style it be good if done properly, anyone played it ?
Looks like the game going be huge been on it for a while and only on 6% , like my games like that and a challenge not much fun if short and completed quick and easy .
Old 26th June 2018, 03:23 PM
Cult Addict

Playing until dawn with my mates, plan is to kill everyone

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Old 28th June 2018, 05:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Deleted
Old 30th June 2018, 01:56 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Absolutely loving God of war , the game is massive (like GTA got a story but got side missions as well ) by doing the side missions it helps collecting gold and coins to build your armour and weapons up, enjoying building my weapons up because some monsters are getting their arsed whooped and knocked into middle of next week and not standing a chance, anyone remember that saying? Shut up or I knock you into middle of next week

Totaly addicted to it had been playing for over two weeks at least a hour a day,
nosferatu42 and bleakshaun like this.
Old 30th June 2018, 04:57 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I've not been on here for a while, that's because I was busy playing and completing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for the first time.

I'm a huge fan of action/adventure games and this game was nearly perfect to me.

Nathan Drake is a treasure hunter and belives himself to e an ancestor of the famous explorer, Sir Francis Drake. A While out finding riches, he comes across one of Sir Francis's maps... a map to the legendary land of gold, El Dorado, so with the help of a fellow hunter and an ambitious news reporter, set about trying to find the mythical city.

I just finished it yesterday and immediaty went out and about the next two sequels. A lot of fun, a great sense of humour and it looks incredible. I have no idea why it has taken me so long to play these games?!
nosferatu42 and bleakshaun like this.
Old 30th June 2018, 08:07 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 View Post
I've not been on here for a while, that's because I was busy playing and completing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for the first time.

I'm a huge fan of action/adventure games and this game was nearly perfect to me.

Nathan Drake is a treasure hunter and belives himself to e an ancestor of the famous explorer, Sir Francis Drake. A While out finding riches, he comes across one of Sir Francis's maps... a map to the legendary land of gold, El Dorado, so with the help of a fellow hunter and an ambitious news reporter, set about trying to find the mythical city.

I just finished it yesterday and immediaty went out and about the next two sequels. A lot of fun, a great sense of humour and it looks incredible. I have no idea why it has taken me so long to play these games?!
The sequels are so much better, enjoy.
Been playing darkest dungeon, seeing as I have a shitload of dlc and stuff to install for FFXV.
It is such a grueling dungeon crawler, and even on easy difficulty, you have so much to consider. Items to take, selection of characters ensuring that you have enough torches to keep it light, reducing stress levels etc. Nonetheless it is a fabulous game and another worth checking out.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 30th June 2018, 08:07 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 View Post

Excellent games I've got all 5 of them .

Like this? Share it using the links below!