Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th November 2020, 02:09 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I checked Reddit for answers on my last question.
Your Playstation Plus library stays with you forever you just lose access to playing the games so as soon as you activate it again the 'licences' become active again, which is good news because knowing me I will forget to add another 12 month code on hah.

Interestingly, after 6 months of a lapsed subscription your cloud saves are deleted.
trebor8273 and nosferatu42 like this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 23rd November 2020, 08:30 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Once I've gotten too England I've enjoying assassin's creed Valhalla a lot more , looting and a pillaging my way across the countryside, with a song in my heart and a smile on my face.

Last edited by trebor8273; 23rd November 2020 at 08:59 PM.
Old 3rd December 2020, 07:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Playing this which is basically a cross between Zelda breath of the wild and assassins creed. You set out to release the gods and break a curse that's turned people too stone. It's enjoyable simple fun, seen people complaining about the graphics style/ story but think they forget it's amid more at kids than the creed games that doesn't mean it's not enjoyable for adults. Gamers do come off as whiny and entitled bunch.

The voice acting gets a little annoying at times and Zeus seems a complete dick and had me wanting to do villains job for him. 7/10 but will it be finished by next week as everything is out on the backburner for cyberpunk.

Justin101 and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 3rd December 2020, 07:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I got a late present of Portal 2, which means I can finally finish the bugger this time.
I enjoyed the first well enough, but it's really just a training level for this beast.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 3rd December 2020, 10:11 PM
Cult Master

Battlefield V war stories on Hardcore and its so annoying enemies can spot you through walls so it always impossible right now.
Old 4th December 2020, 08:38 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Playing this which is basically a cross between Zelda breath of the wild and assassins creed. You set out to release the gods and break a curse that's turned people too stone. It's enjoyable simple fun, seen people complaining about the graphics style/ story but think they forget it's amid more at kids than the creed games that doesn't mean it's not enjoyable for adults. Gamers do come off as whiny and entitled bunch.

The voice acting gets a little annoying at times and Zeus seems a complete dick and had me wanting to do villains job for him. 7/10 but will it be finished by next week as everything is out on the backburner for cyberpunk.

I was considering this as I still don't have any next-gen titles (unless you count Bugsnaxx lol) but I just can't decide if it's going to be annoying. Personally I like the art style! It's the voice acting I'm not fond of.
trebor8273 likes this.

Old 4th December 2020, 01:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I was considering this as I still don't have any next-gen titles (unless you count Bugsnaxx lol) but I just can't decide if it's going to be annoying. Personally I like the art style! It's the voice acting I'm not fond of.
It's enjoyable but I don't think it's £50 enjoyable for the ps5 version . If you are going to spend that much would get Spiderman
Justin101 likes this.
Old 11th December 2020, 09:18 PM
Cult Veteran

Just started playing Ghosts of Tsushima, I don't think I've seen a better looking game. It's absolutely breathtaking at points in 4k and HDR. A little overwhelming though, I tend to buckle under the choices on an open world map

Old 12th December 2020, 01:28 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Just started playing Ghosts of Tsushima, I don't think I've seen a better looking game. It's absolutely breathtaking at points in 4k and HDR. A little overwhelming though, I tend to buckle under the choices on an open world map
The game actually blew me away just amazing.
Old 12th December 2020, 04:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
The game actually blew me away just amazing.
It's is I thought it's was so much better than the last of us 2.

Word of warning anyone who is thinking of buying cyberpunk forps4 or Xbox one, don't from reviews it's a unplayable mess. Wait for next gen patch or get it for pc with you have a good machine.
Nordicdusk likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!