Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

Joseph Williams 10th April 2021 09:12 PM

The other day I bought Cyberpunk 2077 succumbing to the ado around this game but soon afterward regretted of that, too glitchy at first. After a number of patches it became more or less playable.

Inspector Abberline 18th April 2021 06:55 AM

Hit

Now playing Days Gone, thanks to Gags recommendation,Traded in Hitman 3, which I thought was pretty dull and boring and not much of an improvement over the previous game's... for all the stealth nonsense, how come I could shower the victim with bullets,then leggit to the nearest exit,and hey presto level done ... Days Gone doesn't reinvent the wheel,sort of a cross between Far Cry and Dying Light, with a bit of Sons of Anarchy for good measure, but it's a fun good looking game....

trebor8273 18th April 2021 12:04 PM

Finally got around to playing outriders and have too say it reminds me of gears of war with the combat and story in someways.

A colony ship escapes a dying earth and heads to what they think is a habitual planet , but as soon as they land they soon learn that the planet isn't as peaceful as it looks. A mixture of gears and destiny . Don't know if it's worth full price but we'll worth getting it you Game pass or can get it cheap on ps4.

gag 19th April 2021 10:41 PM

Been playing sleeping dogs, at first I thought it alright but bit repetitive and not a great deal happening, but once the storyline and action kicks in I think this trumps gta anyday of the week.

SymbioticFunction 21st April 2021 08:49 AM

Horizon Zero Dawn complete edition currently free on UK PSN. Downloading it now.

Justin101 21st April 2021 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 650376)
Horizon Zero Dawn complete edition currently free on UK PSN. Downloading it now.

Could you let me know if the camera controls can be inverted, make or break for me, my brain is wired backwards and I can't undo it :lol:

SymbioticFunction 21st April 2021 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 650377)
Could you let me know if the camera controls can be inverted, make or break for me, my brain is wired backwards and I can't undo it :lol:

Will do. btw It will take a while because I'm downloading Project Cars 3 at the same time.

SymbioticFunction 21st April 2021 10:47 PM

Justin, yes good news, Horizon Zero Dawn controls can be inverted. :)

gag 22nd April 2021 08:40 PM

Sleeping dogs

The more you delve into it the more action and violent it gets,
Rather play this than gta anyday miles better in my opinion.
Some scenes wouldn’t be out of place in a Blockbuster movie and I’m in hospital and it reminds me of John woo film hard boiled.

Nordicdusk 9th May 2021 04:29 PM

Resident Evil Village. About 6 hours in fantastic just fanbloodytastic looks amazing there is so much atmosphere great variety of enemies and the setting is beautiful and extremely creepy. So far its a giant step up from 7.