Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

bleakshaun 7th June 2021 01:31 PM

System Shock 2, years since I beat it last. Perfect example of Horror. **** shodan and **** the cyborg midwives

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

SymbioticFunction 6th July 2021 02:23 PM

Been trying out games on my new Series X console.

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion and Elder Scrolls V Skyrim are vastly improved. Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal look amazing. And I've been having car fun with good looking Forza Horizon 4 and a pretty cool game called Wreckfest.

My wife has been playing the GOTY version of Fallout 4 which looks noticeably better than it did on our PS4 (although that could be because she's now allowed to use mods which improve textures).

Over the last week I've only watched one film because I've been enjoying this new console in my time off work. Got holiday next week so should be able to be watching movies as well.

btw The Series X is a very quiet console, very different to our PS4 which has the fan blowing if you play anything major.

Nordicdusk 6th July 2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 655417)
Been trying out games on my new Series X console.

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion and Elder Scrolls V Skyrim are vastly improved. Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal look amazing. And I've been having car fun with good looking Forza Horizon 4 and a pretty cool game called Wreckfest.

My wife has been playing the GOTY version of Fallout 4 which looks noticeably better than it did on our PS4 (although that could be because she's now allowed to use mods which improve textures).

Over the last week I've only watched one film because I've been enjoying this new console in my time off work. Got holiday next week so should be able to be watching movies as well.

btw The Series X is a very quiet console, very different to our PS4 which has the fan blowing if you play anything major.

Series X is a great console everything is a vast improvement.

Wreckfest is a great game so much fun. Fallout 4 without modes looks so much better than PS4 and Xbox One even without the modes. Dirt 5 is one that really shows what its capable of when it comes to visuals and its a brilliant game. Oblivion really does look so good on it there is so much more detail for such an old game.

gag 13th July 2021 11:08 AM

Seeing this is game thread thought I’d post this here,

Super Mario 64 game sells for record-breaking $1.5m at auction

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-57804089

And also saw this,

Knew games be worth something but even in superb wrapped and mint condition would never though this much tho, but then again anything only worth what someone willing to pay, just because someone says it’s worth x amount of money doesn’t meant someone going to pay it.

Nordicdusk 13th July 2021 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 655786)
Seeing this is game thread thought I’d post this here,

Super Mario 64 game sells for record-breaking $1.5m at auction

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-57804089

And also saw this,

Knew games be worth something but even in superb wrapped and mint condition would never though this much tho, but then again anything only worth what someone willing to pay, just because someone says it’s worth x amount of money doesn’t meant someone going to pay it.

And i thought Stadium Events was the holy grail whe that sold for over 40,000 dollars

Justin101 13th July 2021 02:29 PM

You have to keep in mind that the Nintendo fandom is not the same as others. Not all mint condition and 'graded' copies of games are worth silly money. Just Nintendo and Pokémon cards :lol:

gag 19th July 2021 06:08 PM

Little nightmares II ,

Very good game, it’s plain simple and not much to it,
No dialogue or story telling, it’s all about you using your own imagination to what’s going on, the graphics are out standing and ground breaking like nothing seen before (except first one :lol:).

You’re a little boy in a dark fantasy gothic horror world, its basic and simple you’ve to find your way around by puzzle solving in a world full of weird strange creatures without being seen or caught.

Here’s 2 trailers.

If you don’t mind games where not much happening but very atmospheric then it’s a great game, if you like your game full of action and plenty going on shooting etc then best to avoid.

Ps the switch versions not suppose to be as good I’ve read and heard it’s got a few minor problems, sluggish and hard to control and Handle the characters, colour frame rate speed etc aren’t quite as good as ps4.

bleakshaun 20th July 2021 12:25 PM

Completed Dark Souls 1 for the god knows how many time. Playing hellpoint

bleakshaun 20th July 2021 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 656208)
Completed Dark Souls 1 for the god knows how many time. Playing hellpoint

Yeah.... **** hellpoint. Playing dread x collection instead

Thompson 8th August 2021 12:40 PM

LOL.

All of my latest threads went ignored. :whip:

Either nobody likes my opinions, or the zombies ate the users on here. :behindsofa: