Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

bleakshaun 15th November 2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 663095)
The Evil Within
Still a great horror game, even if some elements came from re4 and silent hill 2.
Anyway now playing The Evil Within 2

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Beat The Evil Within 2, now some depressing shit with stalker clear sky. Cheeki Breeki

bleakshaun 26th November 2021 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 663359)
Beat The Evil Within 2, now some depressing shit with stalker clear sky. Cheeki Breeki

Gave up on clear sky, so punishing you bleed out so easily and can't recover. Probably the worst out of the trilogy likes. Back on Shadow of chernobyl

bleakshaun 6th December 2021 01:32 PM

Been playing a lot of depressing Eastern European stuff, starting with stalker and now playing metro 2033

gag 10th December 2021 08:13 PM

Replaying God of war before the new one is due out next year,
I've got all of them and would rank them up there amongst my favourite games.

gag 14th December 2021 12:23 AM

Forgot how fantastic God of war Is and how massive the game it is as well, can’t wait till next one .

If you stick to the main quests and avoid any side content, the average time to beat the main storyline is 21 to 22 hours. If you play the game casually, balancing the story with some side quests, you can expect to beat God of War in around 30 hours.

bleakshaun 28th December 2021 01:22 PM

Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice, pretty good so far. I'd recommend headphones

bleakshaun 3rd January 2022 05:15 PM

Completed S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat. When you actually get to Pripyat it is the most unnerving place, the only other game I can think of that brings such a dark and oppressive atmosphere is Silent Hill 2.
Out of the 3 S.T.A.L.K.E.R games the best is easily still Shadow of Chernobyl, then Call of Pripyat. Clear Sky can **** right off.
Cannot wait for Heart of Chernobyl

bleakshaun 10th January 2022 02:27 PM

Terminator Resistance
I seen this on sale on steam, so decided to go for it, didn't really take me long to complete. But damn they nail the atmosphere of the future war sequences from the first 2 movies. The t800 itself is a spongey bitch and it is so satisfying when you are finally able to take down hunter-killers (both aerial and tank).
After completing it I decided to get the annihilation line dlc, which again is really enjoyable to play.
Imagine if the company had more time and money to work on this.

trebor8273 9th February 2022 09:57 PM

After 130 hours finished main campaign and add-on campaigns of assassins creed Valhalla still members of order and some sub quests left.

Also finished biomutant which I enjoyed more than I thought I would currently playing horizon zero dawn in preparation for the sequel next week and also playing dying light 2.

trebor8273 9th February 2022 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 665552)
Terminator Resistance
I seen this on sale on steam, so decided to go for it, didn't really take me long to complete. But damn they nail the atmosphere of the future war sequences from the first 2 movies. The t800 itself is a spongey bitch and it is so satisfying when you are finally able to take down hunter-killers (both aerial and tank).
After completing it I decided to get the annihilation line dlc, which again is really enjoyable to play.
Imagine if the company had more time and money to work on this.

I might be wrong but think they are working on a Robocop game.