LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th May 2010, 05:16 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

my ps3 name is antmbv22
Old 27th May 2010, 03:20 AM
Cult Rookie

Competition infamouse completed

ive just finished playing infamous on hero level i was very impressed with the game play and size of the game of the 4 weeks i playwed it took 98 hours approx to complete next to try villian setting and see how long that takes but over all a very good game to get lost in for a few hours at a time
i still have dead space to finish im only on leval 6 or 7 on it and i just bought bioshock 2 today havnt even opened killzone 2 and havnt even looked at army of 2 40th day
well i suppose i should knuckle down and start playing some of these games
Old 29th May 2010, 10:47 AM
Ex-member

Oh man...I can;t replay games ("Fallout 3" was the only one I have) as I get sooo bored with them once I have done them.
So I just go straight to the hard level.

Currently playing (almost as rare as gold ore on the high street where I live...no one has any on stock!) "RED DEAD REDEMPTION".

Pretty good fun so far, just pottering around at the moment as opposed to doing the main quest.
Old 29th May 2010, 02:18 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Finnished bioshock 2 at the start of the month. Great game!!! I am now going back over New Super Mario Bros on Wii to collect all coins as my copy of Darksiders has been lost in post so Amazon is sending me another.
Old 1st June 2010, 11:59 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man View Post
Yep gimme the PS1 anyday.Uncomplicated stuff.SILENT HILL still knocks me out.

Silent hill games r just pure fantastic in every way
1st was absolutley creepy, if u played on u own in the dark at night
the music was eerie as hell,

none of the other silent hill games have falled to let down as in eerieness creepiness music etc etc apart from 4 imo
Saying that tho i played 4 sev times and always kept getting stuck or running low on health and couldnt find any amount of times i restarted this in the end i nvr completed it cos i just gave up...
loads of reason why i prefer silent hills over es evil and 1 of them is simply this, res evil games have just become monster shoot em up where silent hill hasnt and concetrated on alsorts, silent hilll 3 made me lol the creatures at the beggining just looked like penises on legs,
I just been given homecoming 4 ps3 4 my bday ive been playing it for hours the game is like the rest it just doesnt let u down highly reccomended , i apart from this and 4 ive completed them all and there around 6 7 now isnt there. 1 2 3 4, origins, homecomings, im sure i left 1 out
Old 2nd June 2010, 12:18 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I totaly detest tomb raider games
ive a big fan of zelda i had it on wii for a while got 1 bit where i just couldnt quite do it said id go back to it and nvr have due to always playing some other game
Just fin left for dead on the xbox highly enjoyed this hard at times when u had 40 50 zombies running at u in all directions but a addictive game tho
like said above been playing silent hill
At the mo i only have 5 6 games for ps3 skint so cant afford,
got liar, res evil 5, silent hilll homecoming , rise of the argonauts thats a good jason and argonauts game if u like jason and greek mythology. and 2 more cant think of top my head sat in bed as im writting this
wii got 25 ish not that many actual games. mairo karts, paper mario mario party 8, alone in the dark, zelda i think thats about it rest r family quiz style or wii fit type for partner,
Old 2nd June 2010, 02:18 PM
Cult Rookie

I'm still satisfied with my ps2. And Gta San Andreas is always a good choice of gaming.
Old 15th June 2010, 05:39 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Just started BLUR and Split Second-Velocity.

BLUR's from the makers of Project Gotham Racing and plays like a mix of PGR and Mario Kart , with real life car's and weapons based power up's set around beautiful realised city tracks.

Split Second-Velocity is similar to Ridge Racer but set in a City rigged with explosives .
You play a racer in a reality TV show which see's you and your competitors race round sections of a 'TV city' thats rigged with explosives , that you, or your opponents , can set off to either destroy fellow racers or open up short cuts. You also get to dodge exploding barrels dropped from helicopters and trucks.

Both games handle like good arcade racers should, and are both great fun to play , though as a big race game fan, I felt that the car's and tracks in BLUR were more enjoyable .
Old 15th June 2010, 07:18 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Oooh they both sound like brilliant fun, Vips. The Blur advert is hillarious! Are you a big fan of the blow-everything-up racing games or prefer something more realistic? I personally don't like the realistic, Formula 1 type racing games - I need explosions, death, fire, machine guns!!!
Old 15th June 2010, 11:03 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I'm definetly a sim racing fan and have mostly realistic Racers in my collection , NASCAR , F1, Supercar Challenge, Super Bilke's X , etc, but I like to keep a few arcade racers like WipEout , BLUR , Split Second etc for some quick hit speed thrills.

I cant wait for Gran Turismo , F1 2010 and WRC out later this year.

Like this? Share it using the links below!