Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree1297Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th November 2010, 12:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Oh and downloaded Medievil, the old PS1 game for the PS3. That was awesome too, still stands up today as one of the best platformers I reckon. Quite timely for the halloween period

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 5th November 2010, 07:07 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
Donloaded the Monkey Island 1 & 2 special edition bundle for the PS3 2 days ago. Just completed Monkey island 1. Brings back good memories. Love the fact that you can switch between classic view and the new updated graphics, which incidentally look absolutely stunning at 1080 res. And the new voiceovers are great
Not sure about Monkey Island, but I like Repo Man...
Old 6th November 2010, 05:20 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Still playing Halo: Reach. Been playing it since it was released in September. It's becoming my favourite Halo game in the series now. I've also been playing Red Dead Redemption online a lot too, at the moment.
Old 8th November 2010, 02:09 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
I've also been playing Red Dead Redemption online a lot too, at the moment.
Sorry for my rubbish timing Mahoney, I know I did say we'd do a game of RDR sometime but I either come on when your not on or your playin Halo Reach. I'm not one of these players that keeps firing game invites at people when their playing other stuff as I know it can be quite annoying (believe me it happens to me). We'll sort something soon mate. You bothering with Black Ops?

You make it easy.
Old 8th November 2010, 04:26 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
Sorry for my rubbish timing Mahoney, I know I did say we'd do a game of RDR sometime but I either come on when your not on or your playin Halo Reach. I'm not one of these players that keeps firing game invites at people when their playing other stuff as I know it can be quite annoying (believe me it happens to me). We'll sort something soon mate. You bothering with Black Ops?
Hi, We will play online together at some point for sure, sounds good. I was tempted to join you Friday night, and I noticed that you had the "Cult-Labs Posse" on the go. Looked like fun to me. I was thinking of joining in, but I must of just spent over four hours playing Halo: Reach. My fault really. But very soon, we will play. If not "Redemption", then something else. I don't mind people sending me messages online at all, providing they are friendly. lol. I've had a couple of dodgy messages on there so far. Not loads, but a couple. Every once in while, some freak will try and start something with me, via the messages. Normally Americans. Theres a lot of Americans playing "Red Dead" in the nights I noticed. It costs 800 points to change your gamer-tag. Sorry, but I'm saving that for the Noble 6 Map Pack, which is due out on either the 30th, or the 31st of November. Three new multiplayer maps. They look like good ones too. Just started using a Turtle Beach headset this week. The sound quality is really good. They put you right into the game. I've started hearing music and sound FX in Halo: Reach, that I couldn't hear before. Every subtle detail in the sound design. Really cool. It took me a couple of day's to get used to using them though, as the game sound feels like it's all around you, which meant that I had trouble telling where gunfire and explosions were coming from. Funny. I'm getting used to them a bit now. Good quality headsets though, much better than the other two standard type headsets. Such as the ones that clip onto your ear etc...
I've seen the trailers for Black Op's, looks like an exciting game, with some cool graphics. I probably will play it eventually, but I'm in no rush to get a copy at the moment though. I've got Gears Of War 3 on my mind now, which is due out around March maybe. Planning to play the first two campaigns in a row before the release. So if your interested in that, just send a message etc. I almost completed the first one on Insanity Mode, but I just couldn't beat General Ramm at the end. Really disappointing.
Anyway, you can send me an invite or a message whenever you like, I will reply to you soon as. And then we'll play...
Old 8th November 2010, 04:31 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromonkey View Post
customer came into blockbuster today and wanted to trade some games and dvds in, one of the games he was getting shot of was Call Of Duty 3 on the original Xbox, he would have been given 6p buyback so i gave him 40p and snagged the game, Bargain of the day....
CHEAP BASTARD. lol
Old 11th November 2010, 02:37 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Gave in and got Black Ops today(wasn't really that pushed but the kids are hounding the life out of me) Only gave it a quick spin and well impressed by the levels. Doesn't seem as smooth as MW2 but so far so good.
Old 12th November 2010, 06:59 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I've yet to play any of the Call Of Duty games. I will play them eventually.
Looking forward to Gears Of War 3, which is out at some point in the new year. And I still haven't played DJ Hero 2 yet either, loved the first one. But no way was the package worth £100. That was a joke.

So, which is the best Call Of Duty game, out of the series so far then?
Old 12th November 2010, 10:56 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
I've yet to play any of the Call Of Duty games. I will play them eventually.
Looking forward to Gears Of War 3, which is out at some point in the new year. And I still haven't played DJ Hero 2 yet either, loved the first one. But no way was the package worth £100. That was a joke.

So, which is the best Call Of Duty game, out of the series so far then?
Modern Warfare 2 is probably the best. It's looks and plays amazing. World at War and Black Ops have the Zombie levels which never get boring though.
Old 12th November 2010, 12:54 PM
Cultist

I would say that Modern Warfare is the best as I enjoyed the single player and the multiplayer a lot more than Modern Warfare 2, World at War and - so far - Black Ops. I haven't been greatly impressed with Black Ops so far but I've yet to get into the multiplayer so it's still too early to say.

Like this? Share it using the links below!