Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree1297Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th November 2010, 08:18 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Oh, I think i'll maybe get that then . Thanks Tanzi .
Old 1st December 2010, 04:02 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
I didn't get the original game but im strongly thinking about this. Is it story driven in a free roaming world like the full game or just an out and out zombie blaster set in the Red World .?
ie like the Mafia 2 hitman add on were you turn up at the start of a limited size level , kill zombies and take out a boss then on to the next slightly harder but linear level. ?
Undead Nightmare is a fun game Vipco, if you like your fun to last only two day's that is. It's a well made game, really good quality. But it's a DLC, in which means that the main story mode is pretty short. It took me about two evenings to play through it. The online multiplayer modes are where you will find prolonged enjoyment here, although the single player story mode is fairly enjoyable also. But short.
Multiplayer game Undead Overrun is extremely entertaining, you will really enjoy this. It is basically a four player survival mini game, where you must survive wave after wave of zombie attacks for as long as you can, before the stinkers overpower and kill you. It is funny to watch the last remaining survivor, running for his life, with around sixty zombies on his tail. Teamwork is advised for this one folk's. For best results.
Also included on the disc, are the online multiplayer DLC's, that make RED DEAD worth playing online. Which include Co-Op missions, 6 Player Poker games, and competitive modes, which are great fun. Buy this if you intend to play online with it. The retail price turned out to be cheaper than expected too, at around £22. I suppose this disc is okay value for that price, but I would say, £15 would be a better price for this. If your curious about this game, then go for it. If you enjoy killing zombies, and pretty much anything that moves, then this could be for you.
Old 1st December 2010, 04:25 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Started playing the new Noble Map Pack games on Halo: Reach last night. Some Peculiar German guy started unloading a full clip into me at one point, and then preceded to stalk me for the remainder of the match. He sent me some aggressive messages after, claiming that I performed a "beat-down" on him when he secured the enemies flag for our team. Yes, "our" team. Well, it weren't me that hit him for starters. I didn't know what the Hell he was talking about. He must of confused me with one of the other players, because I never got near the flag on that match, the opposing team were too good, too organised. Plus, I rarely ever play dirty like that anyway, and I certainly don't betray my own team members on purpose. F**king Asshole. lol

It has to be said though, I must have placed close to 100 players on my online avoid list by now, while playing Reach. That is almost Legendary to me. not so much the game.

One night while I was playing Reach online, some prick kept screwing with me during the mission. Then after the mission, I immediately went to place this prick on my avoid list. When I went to do so, I then realised that the prick was already on the list. lol

Prick.
Old 1st December 2010, 11:51 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Thats why i'd stopped playing Online for years, to many A holes.

NFS Shift has me Online gaming again but thats just racing and the comunity so far seem to want to play the game.
EA did come down heavy with guys who were abusive, cheating , bullying or not playing fair with NFS Pro Street after a big increase in new Racers (and bad behaviour) when the game dropped in price to £19.99 and even banned accounts from Online play so things seem to be cool now with NFS Online .

Good to see ya back posting Mahoney.
Old 1st December 2010, 03:01 PM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
The retail price turned out to be cheaper than expected too, at around £22. I suppose this disc is okay value for that price, but I would say, £15 would be a better price for this. If your curious about this game, then go for it. If you enjoy killing zombies, and pretty much anything that moves, then this could be for you.
It's only £17.99 from most online retailers.
Old 1st December 2010, 11:56 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi View Post
It's only £17.99 from most online retailers.
Nice. Is that how much you paid for it then? I've yet to buy a Video game from the internet yet Tanzi. I usually just stroll down to my local Game shop, because I have reward cards for them etc. Capture the Bag is pretty good fun in Red Dead online too, but I will definitely have another game of Undead Overrun soon.
Old 2nd December 2010, 12:09 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Thats why i'd stopped playing Online for years, to many A holes.

NFS Shift has me Online gaming again but thats just racing and the comunity so far seem to want to play the game.
EA did come down heavy with guys who were abusive, cheating , bullying or not playing fair with NFS Pro Street after a big increase in new Racers (and bad behaviour) when the game dropped in price to £19.99 and even banned accounts from Online play so things seem to be cool now with NFS Online .

Good to see ya back posting Mahoney.
I am looking forward to playing a racing game online, I haven't as yet. I imagine they are great fun. Will keep NFS: HP in mind for later...

The Noble Map Pack is well worth downloading for Halo: Reach, forgot to mention this last time. The three new maps are three of the most visually interesting environments in the game. Better than the maps that were included on the disc in fact. The way that the maps are designed, make you approach the gameplay in a fresh way, while playing some of the classic Reach competitive matches. Highly detailed, and great fun to play on. The DLC costs 800MS points to download. well worth it, as this has injected some new life into the game for me, as I have been playing Reach for around two and a half months solid now. I will be needing a break from it soon though...
Old 2nd December 2010, 12:42 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Most games are so short these days its good to see your getting a good run with REACH Mahoney.
Im getting a good turn outta SVR11 but the difficulty is still to easy on Legend for vets of the series so im staying clear of the RTW stories and playing Universe mode were i've used the Attribute Adjuster to set my wrestlers Strike attacks to lower than what they should be for that paticular wrestler and lowered his Durability as well so I need all my skill to win. So far its working well and im getting 12 to 15 min matches were I feel under pressure and dont always win.
Old 2nd December 2010, 01:59 AM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Quote:
Nice. Is that how much you paid for it then?
Yep. HMV online is normally a couple of quid cheaper than instore, I went into town to get it thinking it would be £20 (what's an extra £2 to get it there and then right?) but everywhere had it for £25 so I left it and got it online, It arrived yesterday. Worth waiting a couple of days to save £7 I reckon.

I have seen it in Morrisons for £20 though if there is one near you.
Old 2nd December 2010, 02:01 AM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Quote:
DLC
What does that mean?

Like this? Share it using the links below!