Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th January 2011, 05:49 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Im playing God of war 3,
The game just shoves u straight in the deep end without giving u a chance to see what"s what...
Thought it was only me!!! Yeah you're fairly up to your neck in it right from the start....very satisfying game when you hockey one of the titan/god dudes out of it though.
Old 1st February 2011, 03:50 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Got back heavily in to Red Dead Redemption.

Think this is all I'll be playing till Deus Ex: Human Revolution, L.A. Noire & Gears of War 3 hit the shelves.

There's nothing else due out, other than the 3 titles I've mentioned, that really interests me at the moment.

You make it easy.
Old 1st February 2011, 08:11 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
It's so much fun! Me and the missus are working our way through World 8 at the minute but it's so difficult. We're really obsessed with going through the map and getting all the Star Coins too
I was like that on the mario on the ds. But some levels where so hard to do i got to point i just wanted to get through the level.
Old 4th February 2011, 04:59 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
Got back heavily in to Red Dead Redemption.

Think this is all I'll be playing till Deus Ex: Human Revolution, L.A. Noire & Gears of War 3 hit the shelves.

There's nothing else due out, other than the 3 titles I've mentioned, that really interests me at the moment.
Hmm... Make that 4. Duke Nukem Forever has finally been given a release date.

You make it easy.
Old 4th February 2011, 03:14 PM
Cultist

I've finally got round to continuing the first Assassin's Creed game as I never got round to properly playing it. I have the 2nd game as well but obviously haven't even opened that yet. It's a nightmare keeping up with all the new releases of certain games. I also played a little bit of Splatterhouse which looks like a pretty fun game.
Old 4th February 2011, 03:16 PM
Grindhouse Project Co-ordinator

I recently found my copy of GTA Vice City for my PC and have been playing that. Its such a great game, but the missions are pretty hard after a while (I've never completed it).

I also wanted to play Doom using the zdoom mod but I found out my ultimate doom cd has a big scratch so I cant get the doom.wad file off it to play, which is annoying.
Old 5th February 2011, 08:19 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioZombie View Post
I recently found my copy of GTA Vice City for my PC and have been playing that. Its such a great game, but the missions are pretty hard after a while (I've never completed it).
Vice City rocks! It's my favourite GTA game ever. Love those 80's radio stations. Sometimes I'd just find myself cruising around listening to the tunes & forgetting to do any missions.

You make it easy.
Old 5th February 2011, 09:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Dead Space 2. I can't praise this game enough. The only problem is it keeps frightening the shite outta me.
Old 5th February 2011, 10:29 PM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbv View Post
Dead Space 2. I can't praise this game enough. The only problem is it keeps frightening the shite outta me.
Old 5th February 2011, 10:44 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbv View Post
Played Dead Space 1 i realy didnt get into it...Every 1 i know who played it said it scared the ? out of them or made them jump.. I was thinking WHAT!..Am i playing a dif game from every 1 .scary my arse well not to me :

Scariest computer games to me are Silent hills ..

Last edited by gag; 5th February 2011 at 10:55 PM.

Like this? Share it using the links below!