All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th January 2012, 12:31 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Anyone with a steam account should check out amnesia the dark decent on pc. Scariest f*&%^&* game i've played in a long while, and when I got it only £6.49 in the steam sale.
I have watched loads of videos of it and seen people freak out is it really that good.
Old 14th January 2012, 12:34 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioZombie View Post
I'm playing Arkham City on my PS3, it's awesome.
That game is fantastic i picked up the special edition in a pawn shop still in the plastic for €35 its still €80 in Gamestop.
Old 14th January 2012, 12:41 PM
Grindhouse Project Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
That game is fantastic i picked up the special edition in a pawn shop still in the plastic for €35 its still €80 in Gamestop.
I got it second hand too, only problem is that it doesn't have the download code to unlock Catwoman.
Old 14th January 2012, 12:43 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioZombie View Post
I got it second hand too, only problem is that it doesn't have the download code to unlock Catwoman.
Thats a shame playing as Catwomen is cool. My mate got the special edition new on day on from Gamestop and it was missing the Catwomen code also.
Old 14th January 2012, 12:47 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
I have watched loads of videos of it and seen people freak out is it really that good.
definately, quite a different kind of game to the usual fare, no combat at all. If something is after you you've got to hide, the sound mix and general atmosphere of the game are excellent as well and the plot is very lovecraftian.
Old 14th January 2012, 12:54 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
definately, quite a different kind of game to the usual fare, no combat at all. If something is after you you've got to hide, the sound mix and general atmosphere of the game are excellent as well and the plot is very lovecraftian.
Cheers i must pick up a copy of it.
Old 14th January 2012, 01:10 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Sorry one more question can you buy a physical copy i can only seem to find digital copies. Im a bit of a nerd like that.
Old 15th January 2012, 02:52 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Sorry one more question can you buy a physical copy i can only seem to find digital copies. Im a bit of a nerd like that.
sorry for the delay in response, my net is down until feb 2 when i'm getting the new bt infinity., (my get netflix uk and/or lovefilm for the streaming)

Unfortunately the only way to get amnesia is through steam. I'm with you there as I much prefer hard copies, unfortunately its an indie game so relying on digital distribution. On the plus side once you've got it from steam you don't need to be online to play it as you can run the game straight from your hard drive. It's pretty cheap on there as well, about £6.49 last time I checked.
Old 15th January 2012, 06:02 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
sorry for the delay in response, my net is down until feb 2 when i'm getting the new bt infinity., (my get netflix uk and/or lovefilm for the streaming)

Unfortunately the only way to get amnesia is through steam. I'm with you there as I much prefer hard copies, unfortunately its an indie game so relying on digital distribution. On the plus side once you've got it from steam you don't need to be online to play it as you can run the game straight from your hard drive. It's pretty cheap on there as well, about £6.49 last time I checked.
Thats a shame but ill pick it up as soon as i can. I downloaded the demo yesterday i must say its very creepy had me on edge right away. Im gonna pick this up as soon as i top up my 3v card.
Old 16th January 2012, 12:26 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Thats a shame but ill pick it up as soon as i can. I downloaded the demo yesterday i must say its very creepy had me on edge right away. Im gonna pick this up as soon as i top up my 3v card.
well worth getting, and very worthy of support, to show games companies gamers are interested in games other than COD and all its wannabee copycats. (not that I dislike COD, i'm just sick to death of realistic war simulators)

Like this? Share it using the links below!