Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th March 2012, 01:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I'm playing Rage at the minute, which is like a weird mix of Borderlands and Half-Life, and this morning in the post I got Final Fantasy XIII-2 which I bought from eBay for £11 (BARGAIN!) and the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection from Lovefilm. Banging weekend coming up
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 20th March 2012, 02:35 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Mass Effect 3 i hate you Bioware getting me all emotionally attached to the characters. Any time anything bad happens to any of them feels like someone has punched me in the heart. I keep saying its only a game its only a game ITS ONLY A BLOODY GAME. Mass Effect trilogy is amazing.
Old 20th March 2012, 04:58 PM
Cult Addict

Got oblivion working on my pc via windows vista, good to be back in that world again!
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 4th April 2012, 08:58 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

The Warriors Official Trailer #1 (PS2 - Xbox) - YouTube

Even though I have a 360, I ended up buying an old xbox yesterday just so I could play "The Warriors". Playing the rumble mode, and being the last standing Van Cortlandt Ranger against 4 Turnbull AC’s as "Nowhere to run" was playing, is one of my fav game moments ever!
Baseball Fury and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 4th April 2012, 10:12 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Recently played:

Metal Gear Solid 2 HD: Still amazing, still totally bonkers. The first "meta" game?

Metal Gear Solid 3 HD: Didn't like it on PS2, don't really like it now. I think the move away from urban environments didn't work for me, and I'm not a big fan of all the collecting things, like camo, food, snakes and keratans(?)

Rage: Getting further into this now, not liking it as much as Borderlands or Fallout 3, but it certainly looks incredible.

Silent Hill Homecoming: Decided to give this another chance before playing the new one, and I'm enjoying it a lot more this time round! Creepy as hell atmosphere, decent combat, not too much emphasis on enemies to kill and a great story (so far).

Skyrim: I'm trying, I'm really trying, but I keep getting bored with it!

Games sat awaiting a play: Dead Space, Dark Souls, Enslaved, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Condemned, MGS: Peace Walker HD, Brink.
Old 4th April 2012, 12:07 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Well, after much to-ing & fro-ing (and a wacky boat ride) im now at the end more or less of this, i feel, missed opportunity (too much "gaming", not enough HPLness, but i don't care anymore....now i have my arsenal back it's PAYBACK time) ahem. good game overall though.
Ahem. having flown through normal mode, am now at the "boat ride" in Hard Mode. Am enjoying it more, as you do, still havent achieved this 100% rating, so aint letting it beat me until i have....lawdy thomas, i need to get out more...

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 4th April 2012, 12:22 PM
Cult Master

Dead Island for xbox 360 really enjoying it i have put a few hours looks really good quests so far are only ok but im enjoying the feel of the game.

Ratchet and Clank A Crack In Time.. You just gotta love some R&C looks fantastic as usual and is very funny too. Would love to see HD versions of the ps2 series.

Mafia 2 PS3... I played through this for the 360 when it came out first but i was real stuck for money so had to trade in alot of games decided to pick it back for for p3s again. Great game voice acting is fantastic they nailed the feel of the 40s and 50s great missions but the down side to the game it lack of side quests apart from looking for playboy mags and wanted posters. Also sometime they force you to drive for ages for no reason other than just droppin someone home then you gotta drive all the way back just to progress the story.

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising PS3... This game is hard as nails not forgiving at all your good or your bad at it and right now im bad at it but who does not love a test so ill keep at this one.
Old 22nd April 2012, 07:55 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Trials Evolution.

Oh boy, if ever there was a 'one more go' game, this is it. 'One more go' usually turns into another hour. So good.

It's also temporarily distracted me from Mass Effect 2. Yup, late to the party (and I've not even played ME1).
Old 26th April 2012, 09:44 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

been playing loads lately but i think i need to just stay with one until i finish it, what do ppl think i should do 1st out of the ones i got lately?

diablo 2
icewind dale
baldurs gate
broken sword
alone in the dark-the new nightmare
bulletstorm
amnesia
warp
binding of isaac
duke nukem
mass effect
dead space
lone survivor
Old 26th May 2012, 11:30 PM
Cult Master

Max Payne 3

Rockstar has done it once again an amazing game everything they touch turns to gold GOLD I TELLS YA. The story is fantastic great gameplay voice acting is spot on and the multiplayer is great.

Like this? Share it using the links below!