Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th November 2009, 07:34 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Due to illness i've not had much time yet on the Storyline Director, scriptwriter side of the game myself yet, but when I do it'll be more Juggalo and CZW than WWE when i've finished with it. LOL

Im not playing anything at the mo, though the nephew has give SDVR10 a going over and i've enjoyed watching him as he's excited about the up coming WWE show here in Belfast.
Let me know what you think of the create story mode.I got out SDVSR 09 the other day and realised i barely even scratched the surface on any of the levels/unlocks so im currently slowly playing that game.Should be busting out SDVSR 2010 when the temp starts to drop off and I embrace my shut in lifestyle more and more.

Holy Smokes Hornswoggle is going to bring the house down!

Last edited by Gigantor; 11th November 2009 at 08:29 AM.
Old 12th November 2009, 11:51 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbv View Post
Modern Warfare 2

Think I'll be playing this for a while! Amazing game
i have just finished this in under 15 hours, glad i only paid £26 for it! the game is way to short, it is enjoyable but i don't think it's as good as the first one.
Old 13th November 2009, 11:58 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

NBA Live 10 is turning out to be a cracking game now the real seasons in full swing.
The Dynamic DNA system in the game that mimicks the real NBA is excellent this year.
Old 15th November 2009, 12:14 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Picked up BAND HERO on the weekend
Old 15th November 2009, 12:16 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
NBA Live 10 is turning out to be a cracking game now the real seasons in full swing.
The Dynamic DNA system in the game that mimicks the real NBA is excellent this year.
Cant get into Basket ball games that much except for ARCH RIVALS or NBA JAM
Old 15th November 2009, 01:02 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

5 on 5 games are great fun online mate, especially if you've a few humans on each time.

I play in NFL & NBA leagues and both sports are great fun on and offline , as on the PS3 the AI on higher levels is a real bitch .

I had my last few matches sim'ed as I took bad, but im back playing an NBA match tonite but im still not 100% so im hoping prescription painkillers and Red Bull will see me through.
A bit like the real NBA then.......or is that Wrestling.?........only kidding!

Another great game im playing is DIRT 2 (X360) Im trying to flesh it out till I get NFS Shift (X360) for Christmas.
But DIRT 2 is a brilliant game. I'll definetly be keeping that in my collection.
Its between that & RACE PRO (X360) for best racing game that i've played this year.

* (all my Racers 'cept nascar are 360)
Old 15th November 2009, 01:09 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubster75 View Post
i have just finished this in under 15 hours, glad i only paid £26 for it! the game is way to short, it is enjoyable but i don't think it's as good as the first one.
Same with Wolfenstein dudster. enjoyable game but way to short.
Old 15th November 2009, 01:13 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Coincidentally I was playing the old PC versions of Wolfenstein 3-D & Spear Of Destiny the other day. Great fun.
Old 15th November 2009, 02:20 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

The original Wolfenstein 3D is on sale in both PS3 & 360 online stores for a coupple of quid and well worth the purchase.
MS Store has a free trial version of this brilliant , 'father' of all this FPS. so everybody with a 360 should download this trail and play the game that made Modern Warfare possible.

Wolfenstein 3D's my all time fav shooter , its the game that sold me on the Atari Jaguar when I was a diehard 3DO owner.

Another great shooter is Quarantine. Its like DOOM in a taxi with a mix of GTA missions in an open level, great stuff.
I wish i still had my 3DO and Jaguar today.
Old 17th November 2009, 06:54 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Picked up House of the Dead Overkill for the Wii today, 25 euro not a bad price for some zombie killing fun

Like this? Share it using the links below!