Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd July 2013, 10:15 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I've just checked the CEX website and they sell it for £8, there's two copies in my local store so I'm gonna pick it up next time I'm in there
SCM likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 2nd July 2013, 10:17 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Currently playing Warriors Orochi 2
Old 2nd July 2013, 10:49 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
A recent Game of thrones marathon inspired me to pick up Skyrim again.

I'm going for a Redguard with two handed weapon fighting ability and picking up the two handed swords. Basing my character off GUTS from Berserk.
Been hooked for the last 3 weeks, just grinding out to lvl78 so I can fight a legendary dragon then all I have to do is collect all Deadric weapons again (which I did and glitched on me). Got Dark Souls lined up after so there's another 100 hours or so gone!

Just started Virtues Last Reward on 3DS also, only played 30mins but good so far.
keirarts likes this.
Old 7th July 2013, 06:28 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Been hooked for the last 3 weeks, just grinding out to lvl78 so I can fight a legendary dragon then all I have to do is collect all Deadric weapons again (which I did and glitched on me). Got Dark Souls lined up after so there's another 100 hours or so gone!
Skyrim is incredible. I sunk 350+ hours into it before my Xbox HDD fried and I had to start over and I'm another 200+ hours in and still not tired of it. I can;t remember the last time a game held my interest for so long.
Rassilon likes this.
Old 8th July 2013, 10:49 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Got Dark Souls lined up after so there's another 100 hours or so gone!
Good luck
Old 8th July 2013, 05:06 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCM View Post
Good luck
lol thanks. I've started playing it, just rang the 2nd bell. To be honest I expected it to be harder, seems like more of a trial and error thing at the moment but I assume what i'm doing now is the "tutorial" and the game will get way harder.

It's a lotta fun though!
SCM likes this.
Old 8th July 2013, 06:52 PM
Cult Master

Hotline Miami for PS3 i have this on Steam aswell but its well worth a double dip. I love the game so much fantastic music gameplay setting action violence neon colors how can you go wrong. Its just so addictive. If you have €8 to spare and a ps3 or steam get this game you wont regret it.

Walking Dead PS3 i have played through the first four episodes only one to go a great game so enjoyable. Great voice acting tense action and really pulls the heart strings. Well worth a purchase and the season pass is €20 for all 5 episodes worth every penny.

Killzone HD I love the Killzone series so i found this bundled with Infamous Festival of Blood so i had to pick them up from PSN fantastic value for two great games. I have not tried Festival of Blood but Infamous it one of my all time favourite series. More Infamous yes please
Old 9th July 2013, 10:37 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
lol thanks. I've started playing it, just rang the 2nd bell. To be honest I expected it to be harder, seems like more of a trial and error thing at the moment but I assume what i'm doing now is the "tutorial" and the game will get way harder.

It's a lotta fun though!
2ND BELL!? goodness me I couldn't even get to the 1st bell let alone try to get to the second.
Playing Assassins Creed 2
Old 18th July 2013, 05:54 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Finally got round to buying DOOM 3 for the Xbox this morning, so I've been playing this most of the day (apart from a short break to watch Point Break). I haven't played it in years and already it's turned into a "just one more level then I'll turn it off" game! Forgot how scary these little buggers are!

And, like the caption implies, they're clearly inspired from the Norris Monster from The Thing
Pete and Nordicdusk like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 18th July 2013, 06:53 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I'm a big fan of the original DOOM games but couldn't get into DOOM 3. Found it really dull and boring. To be fair though, I started it immediately after I completed HALF LIFE 2, and most games seem dull and boring compared to that!

I might give it another go sometime.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter

Like this? Share it using the links below!