Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming

Like Tree1297Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th July 2009, 11:48 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Default What are you playing?

Just a thread to find out what everybody's playing and what they think of it.

Im currently playing Atari / Simbin's 360 Only ' RACE PRO ' which while is proabably in the top 5 Racers that i've ever played ,( think CM's TOCA 4 generations on and you'll have a rough idea . ) it has a nasty bug that randomly wipes your game of the Hardrive while playing career mode, which you need to play to unlock each car class, and forces you to start again.
Apparently the only way to combat this untill a patch is released is to buy a mem card and make 2 saves.
Old 29th July 2009, 12:48 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I just started playing SBK 09 and although its a motorbike racing game, which I usually dont care for, this ones quite good so far.
The track side graphics are very bare and lacking in detail , but the blkes and riders look good enough.
I'll give it a bash anyway.

I also bought PES 09 to see what's so good (apparently) about the Pro Evo series, as being a die hard FIFA man its been a long time from i've played a PES game.
I dont see it changing me from FIFA , but it does look fun.

I cant comment on any gameplay as I haven't had access to my machines recently, but thats more or less changed so hopefully i'll get to try them out properly sometime soon.
Old 5th August 2009, 07:51 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

I'm playing Red Faction : Guerilla on the PS3 and it bloody rocks
Old 6th August 2009, 12:13 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Good to see ya Bed's.
I thought you had a X360 ? You got both now.?

What would you rate Red Faction for gameplay, & graphics outta 10 and overall outta 10 mate.?
Old 6th August 2009, 07:24 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Happy to be back pal

I would give it a 9, Vips, for gameplay and graphics although it does remind me of one of my favourite games on the PS2 Freedom Fighters

Xbox 360? Me?

I have always been a die hard Sony man from PS1 onwards
Old 6th August 2009, 08:04 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Yep gimme the PS1 anyday.Uncomplicated stuff.SILENT HILL still knocks me out.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 7th August 2009, 08:13 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

At the moment I'm trying to complete Dead Space on the PS3.
One of the best horror games out there and makes the latest resident evil look like crash bandicoot.
Old 7th August 2009, 05:13 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbv View Post
At the moment I'm trying to complete Dead Space on the PS3.
One of the best horror games out there and makes the latest resident evil look like crash bandicoot.
I'm too currently playing Dead Space on PS3! Amazing game!!!
Not yet played the new Resident Evil so I can't compare but so far Dead Space has been the best survival horror game I've played since Silent Hill and Resident Hill 2 on the PS1.

Still playing a lot of LittleBigPlanet too. I advise anyone with a PS3 to get this game!

Besides those two I recently completed Fracture for PS3 (nice underated sci-fi shooter) and currently addicted to Zombies Vs Plants on PC!
Old 8th August 2009, 08:18 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPWNINJA View Post
I'm too currently playing Dead Space on PS3! Amazing game!!!
Not yet played the new Resident Evil so I can't compare but so far Dead Space has been the best survival horror game I've played since Silent Hill and Resident Hill 2 on the PS1.

Still playing a lot of LittleBigPlanet too. I advise anyone with a PS3 to get this game!

Besides those two I recently completed Fracture for PS3 (nice underated sci-fi shooter) and currently addicted to Zombies Vs Plants on PC!
I was real excited about Resident evil 5 and although it is a good game and looks great it just kinda felt like Tomb Raider(which I also like) but RE games were always good for an aul scare or two so I felt let down by this.
Old 9th August 2009, 11:45 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Im mainly playing some Racing games and Sports games, as the new 2010 versions are due soon (EA) , so I wanna see them finished in time.
The next 2 'must buy's' for me are WOLFENSTEIN (360) and Supercar Challenge (PS3) though, cant wait for those 2 .

I reciently got SBK 09 , X360, so I might give the 1 player season mode a go till NFS comes out.

Like this? Share it using the links below!