Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th January 2014, 09:12 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

406px-Battlefield_4.jpg 20121125163445!Metrolastlight.jpg DeusExHumanRevolutionCover.jpg HitmanAbsolutionPackArt.jpg Rayman_Origins_Box_Art.jpg

Rayman is a beautiful looking game with some great level design. Its a very welscome change from all the shooters i have been playing lately. The Co-Op is great fun having a blast playing through it with my girlfriend.

Battlefield 4 the online is great but the single player is glitched so i have had to restart three time i think there is a patch for it today i hope it fixes it. Single player is nothing amazing but for €65 for a game i want to be able to enjoy all the features.

Hitman I have only played about an hour of Hitman but i am loving it already. It feels alot different to Blood Money and the ones before that maybe it dumbed down or something cant put my finger on it but still Hitman is always a welcome change of pace from full on action games.

Metro Last Light again i have only played the first hour or so. Its better than the first game so far and has a great atmosphere but im not far enough in to tell if i really like it or not.

Deus Ex Human Revolution i love this game and the look of it is fantastic.
Pete, Vipp, ArgentoFan1987 and 1 others like this.
Old 16th January 2014, 10:09 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Rayman Origins is excellent! Reminds me of being 10/11, when I first got a PlayStation along with the original Rayman and Porsche Challenge
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 17th January 2014, 09:48 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 128366 Attachment 128367 Attachment 128368 Attachment 128369 Attachment 128370

Rayman is a beautiful looking game with some great level design. Its a very welscome change from all the shooters i have been playing lately. The Co-Op is great fun having a blast playing through it with my girlfriend.

Battlefield 4 the online is great but the single player is glitched so i have had to restart three time i think there is a patch for it today i hope it fixes it. Single player is nothing amazing but for €65 for a game i want to be able to enjoy all the features.

Hitman I have only played about an hour of Hitman but i am loving it already. It feels alot different to Blood Money and the ones before that maybe it dumbed down or something cant put my finger on it but still Hitman is always a welcome change of pace from full on action games.

Metro Last Light again i have only played the first hour or so. Its better than the first game so far and has a great atmosphere but im not far enough in to tell if i really like it or not.

Deus Ex Human Revolution i love this game and the look of it is fantastic.
Nice selection there, i admire the look of deus ex but i always seem to just struggle to get into it.
Old 19th January 2014, 03:14 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCM View Post
Nice selection there, i admire the look of deus ex but i always seem to just struggle to get into it.
This is my third time starting Deus Ex im getting more into it this time.
SCM likes this.
Old 21st January 2014, 10:32 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Well I've completed the orange box and portal 2 and now i've decided to torture myself with dark souls again :P
Old 22nd January 2014, 08:32 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Being playing Mafia II and Super House of Dead Ninjas recently. Tempted to start playing Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army but I still need to complete Sniper Elite V2
Old 22nd January 2014, 08:41 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPWNINJA View Post
Being playing Mafia II and Super House of Dead Ninjas recently. Tempted to start playing Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army but I still need to complete Sniper Elite V2
I love Mafia 2.
KPWNINJA likes this.
Old 25th January 2014, 03:45 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Finished mass effect 1&2 time too start 3
Old 25th January 2014, 04:42 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Havn't been on the Cult-Labs forums in a long time, due to the fact I seem to have stopped watching films in my spare time and just play video games now
Lately, I have started playing GTA V again, trying to finish of all the SP trophies, and then eventually starting GTA Online.
Also, I started playing The Last Of Us the other day, about 20% through that at the minute as well.
Old 25th January 2014, 07:20 PM
Cult Addict

Started playing Bioshock i know it's pretty old now, but never got round to playing it before, but always wanted to, quite enjoying it so far.
masdawg and trebor8273 like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!