Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd June 2015, 11:35 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
What it like Treb?
Very good. Especially when you get the batmobile and the new batsuit. As you progress you open lots of secondary missions. The batmobile and new bat suit abilities add a new element to the gameplay. It's not that long before you figure out who the Arkham knight is, by the time Harley makes her appearance it's very obvious. Had some more screenshots but they had some major spoilers. Also like the new team up ability when you fight with an ally and can swap between than and take down bad guys together which makes taking out minigunners etc a lot easier

Would say I have played for about 15-20 hours and at about halfway through the main story with a lot of side quests left
vipco and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 23rd June 2015, 11:53 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Trying to put off buying until I'm finished the witcher.
Old 23rd June 2015, 11:59 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Trying to put off buying until I'm finished the witcher.
I would say finish witche first then play it then you can give all your attention to batman and what has to be the coolest batmobile ever.
Old 23rd June 2015, 12:21 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Are the Batmobile sections good ? GameSpot weren't kind to them and marked the game 7 as a result.
I must admit they looked fun to me .
Old 23rd June 2015, 12:56 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Are the Batmobile sections good ? GameSpot weren't kind to them and marked the game 7 as a result.
I must admit they looked fun to me .
Looks like typical gamespot always trying too look cool and be a bunch of hipsters. Seems they haven't played much of the game as it takes sometime before it gets good with the car. Reading the review don't know what they were expecting. But as I said typical gamespot trying to hard to look cool. But Im really not that keen on the riddle puzzles with the car but that's more down to me just sucking at it

Granted you seem to be forced to use the batmobile more than some people would want but hey that's better than it having little use apart from getting a-b and still a lot of place the batmobile can't go and no one is forcing you do drive everywhere I enjoy enjo ted from it and flying over the city more than trying from a-b

Just look at the meta critic reviews game spots is the lowest score

http://www.metacritic.com/game/plays...critic-reviews
vipco likes this.

Last edited by trebor8273; 23rd June 2015 at 01:07 PM.
Old 24th June 2015, 05:38 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Yeah, GameSpot seem to try to be hip and mark notoriously low .
I was slightly worried about the Riddle puzzles with the car tbh , are they frustrating to play ?
I will be getting it tomorrow night with it being late night shopping in town and im really looking forward to it as I missed out on the first two Rocksteady Arkham games.
Thanks for the game info Trebor .Its been great the way you and the guys here in the gaming section have been so friendly and helpfull to me.
Old 25th June 2015, 01:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Yeah, GameSpot seem to try to be hip and mark notoriously low .
I was slightly worried about the Riddle puzzles with the car tbh , are they frustrating to play ?
I will be getting it tomorrow night with it being late night shopping in town and im really looking forward to it as I missed out on the first two Rocksteady Arkham games.
Thanks for the game info Trebor .Its been great the way you and the guys here in the gaming section have been so friendly and helpfull to me.
I found the riddler parts frustrating, it's more the lack of knowing what to do and me just sucking at those parts
vipco likes this.
Old 25th June 2015, 05:13 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Thanks Trebor . I hate when a game leaves you not knowing what to do .Im not great with puzzles but I see theres a few guides up on U Tube so I suppose if im stuck I can always check one out.

Thanks again.
Old 11th July 2015, 12:36 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Formula 1 2015.
After the initial first few races try out session F1 2015 seemed okay , apart from the poor chase cam views .
I was able to play a long and late session last night and it didn't take long for me to notice the handling did'nt feel right and how lacking in content , bugged and average looking this game really is . After just a few hours straight play I was genuinely bored .
I love F1 and open wheel racing so i'll keep the game even though its a massive disappointment .
GAME included a 7 day 30 quid trade in voucher when I bought it , and tbh If I was'nt such an F1 nut and this was'nt the only offical F1 video game available i'd definitely be trading it in for 30 quid off something a bit more fun.

Last edited by vipco; 11th July 2015 at 05:49 PM.
Old 14th July 2015, 03:44 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

F1 2015 CodeMasters.

After a visit to CodeMasters forums and alot more time playing F1 2015 its actually quite good. It is barebones but after lenghty play knowing how to work around the bugs im getting lots of great realistic and tense races out of if with a standard xbox one pad and is now eating up alot of my free time. Cant wait for the patch.
Still think they could have done better with the graphics though.

Like this? Share it using the links below!