Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Last Game Bought (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/2512-last-game-bought.html)

trebor8273 2nd February 2015 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rassilon (Post 434227)
I'd never played Minecraft before until I got it on PS3. Its one the best most relaxing games I've ever played.

i tried the demo on the store just to see what all the fuss was about because watching videos etc i wasn't to impressed, but once i played the demo i was hooked, how big is it on ps3 because this version is supposed to be 35-45 times larger

Rassilon 2nd February 2015 02:25 PM

On ps3 its huge somy mind is blown at the size of ps4. I've been playing it for almost a year. Forget creative mode for now. Start on survival. On easy. I spent months building a small house into a manor with castle, church, farm etc. It feels more forfilling finding the materials you need. Creative mode is fun but I played survival until my houses were built. If got every trophy and wanted to do some epic builds.

Vipp 2nd February 2015 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rassilon (Post 434239)
On ps3 its huge somy mind is blown at the size of ps4. I've been playing it for almost a year. Forget creative mode for now. Start on survival. On easy. I spent months building a small house into a manor with castle, church, farm etc. It feels more forfilling finding the materials you need. Creative mode is fun but I played survival until my houses were built. If got every trophy and wanted to do some epic builds.

When i recently watched a a guy place this game for nearly 5 hours i did see it looked quite fun but i am staying away just to avoid loosing half my life to this game lol.

trebor8273 2nd February 2015 03:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
picked up assassins creed unity for £15 from my local tesco. had this on PC but for some strange reason ubisoft removed it from my library, but did give me a full refund. But while it looked nice it was a bug ridden mess, with any luck its been fixed with all the patches

Nordicdusk 2nd February 2015 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 434250)
picked up assassins creed unity for £15 from my local tesco. had this on PC but for some strange reason ubisoft removed it from my library, but did give me a full refund. But while it looked nice it was a bug ridden mess, with any luck its been fixed with all the patches

Let us know how it is when you get the chance I really wanted to play it.

trebor8273 2nd February 2015 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 434259)
Let us know how it is when you get the chance I really wanted to play it.

will do, its a big patch 6.50GB and remember to get your free DLc dead kings which is an extra 8GB and supposed to have 2-5 hours of game time.

Vipp 2nd February 2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 434250)

The reason you have a refund mate is 'apparently' Ubisoft announced early in the development that the game wouldn't have 'pay to play' and micro-transactions in it but upon release it was full of options to buy additional content also the game had a lot of issues in regards to development (or lack of it) so the publisher was forced to offer refunds to anyone that didn't expect to have to buy items in game. there is a time limit on this refund and Ubisoft have taken a lot of shit for denying having said there would be no micro-transactions especially when the gaming community still had the evidence to show they had... tut tut ubisoft...

I like the second game in the series but had no real draw to go back to any of the newer ones.

trebor8273 2nd February 2015 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipp (Post 434296)
The reason you have a refund mate is 'apparently' Ubisoft announced early in the development that the game wouldn't have 'pay to play' and micro-transactions in it but upon release it was full of options to buy additional content also the game had a lot of issues in regards to development (or lack of it) so the publisher was forced to offer refunds to anyone that didn't expect to have to buy items in game. there is a time limit on this refund and Ubisoft have taken a lot of shit for denying having said there would be no micro-transactions especially when the gaming community still had the evidence to show they had... tut tut ubisoft...

I like the second game in the series but had no real draw to go back to any of the newer ones.

black flag was excellent its the one that got me playing the rest after i found the 1st to e very disappointing. i really liked the pirate setting and the navel combat of black flag. if you see it cheap i would give it a try

trebor8273 4th February 2015 06:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
just orderd tales xillia 2 and bought suikoden 1 & 2 off the PSN

Rassilon 6th February 2015 12:58 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Few new additions today. Haven't tried any yet although have played some watch dogs on ps3.

Attachment 156179

Attachment 156180

Attachment 156181

I have read mixed reviews for EDI but I like the look of it and always prefer to decide for myself.